ten

*Aria's p.o.v*

While I'm staring at Vic I look at her as she whispers the words 'I'm sorry'. I turned around and faced the door out of the station when Andy stopped me.

Andy: So? Did you change your mind?

Me: I don't have time for this Herrera

I try to open the door out but she stops me again, but this time she puts her hand on my shoulders. I didn't know what happened but something in me just got overwhelmed and I pushed her hand off of me really aggressively.

Me: Don't ever put your hands on me.

Andy: Guess you didn't make a choice

Me: Look Herrera, I don't know what happened with you and my sister last night but I swear to god if I see a scratch on her because of you this may be the last time you see me again.

Andy: What the hell are you talking about Bishop

Me: Vic, Maya, and you were day drinking and you drove to my house. While you were drunk. Then you left in the middle of the night. Look what if you had gotten in an accident?

Andy: But we didn't. We're both here.

Me: I don't care if you're both here. You know what never mind

Andy: You know, that's a lot of concern coming from you since you hate your sister so much.

Me: Look, me and my sister might have some problems but that doesn't mean I want to get a knock on my door and opening it to a cop saying she's dead. You know what if this is the people she chose to be her family then fine, but don't ever come to me if you need help trying to save her or protect her.

I turned around and left the station. I heard someone trying to run after me and I turned around to see Vic. I rolled my eyes and started making my way to my car. Once I got into my car, I turned it on and I drove away. I went back to my apartment and I just laid in bed. 

*half an hour later*

I sat up from my bed and I looked at the time. It hasn't been that long since I've been in bed. I stood up and I went into the bathroom. I took all of my clothes off and I hopped into the shower. While I was in the shower I remembered that I haven't typed my request yet to move stations. I told myself that I'll do it after. 

After I showered, I picked up my clothes from the floor and I threw them into the laundry basket. Then I went into my room and got a new pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. After I had changed, I grabbed my laptop and I went into the living room. I set my laptop down onto the little table and I went into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Once I got my coffee I headed back into the living room and I opened up my laptop.

I went to the browser and opened up my work email. I start typing who it was gonna be sent to and I put 'Station Switch Request' as my heading. I pressed on the little box and I started to type. For some reason my brain went blank. I had no clue what I was gonna type out. I stood up and I closed my laptop. The next thing I knew I went into my bedroom and I changed into a pair of pants and a t-shirt. I grabbed my work backpack and I tossed my pain killers in there and my inhaler. I closed the bag up and grabbed my car keys. I locked the door to my apartment and I left.

*15 minutes later*

I pulled up into the drive way and I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat. I got out of my car and I locked it. I looked up to see where I was and it was the station. I start to walk towards the front doors. I opened it and I saw Maya walking out. She was on the phone and she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. Once she opened the door to get out she looked up and saw me.

Maya: Aria? Why are you back here?

Me: I couldn't do it

Maya: Couldn't do what?

Me: I couldn't send the email

Maya: Does that mean-

Me: I'm back? Yeah. I should really apologize to Andy for what happened awhile ago

Maya: Before you do that, um can you come with me

Me: You do know that me and you-

Maya: Yeah yeah I know but just come with me okay?

Me: *sighs* fine

I followed her out of the station and she walked over to her car. She unlocked the door so that I could get in. I hopped into the passenger seat and I placed my bag down. I looked over at Maya who looked a bit overwhelmed. 

Me: So are you gonna tell me where we're going?

Maya: Um you'll see when we get there.

Me: Great okay

Maya: Aria can this one time just please be silent

Me: Yo-you got it

I looked forward the rest of the drive. I'm assuming we got to the place since Maya pulled into a parking lot and parked. I got out of the car when she unlocked it and I looked at where we were at. We were at a police station. I looked at Maya confused but I just followed her inside.