158: General Knowledge About the Apocalyptic Worlds

On some level, Lin Sanjiu's reunion with B. Rabbit wasn't truly by random chance.

The group of five cleaned up the best-preserved classroom within the school building. The tables and chairs whose frames had already decayed and would turn into dust at any moment were removed from the room. After cleaning up, they placed some dried grass on the floor that they somehow found, and everyone sat down. Without saying, this service was provided for a certain someone.

The nine humans and one rabbit sat cross-legged on the grassy carpet and started talking. After Xueqin and the others finally got over the shocking fact that the rabbit could talk, the atmosphere in the air became much more harmonious with the help of food.

"So, you are the Miss Lin Sanjiu that Boss mentioned before," Green Melon looked embarrassed, but he showed no restraint when he tore a large piece of bread and stuffed it in his mouth. "Really. If I knew that, I wouldn't steal from you."

"Yeah, you would just ask for it, huh?" Bai Xiaoke grumbled, feeling a slight reluctance to share their food. Hui Chuyan laughed.

B. Rabbit's group, which consisted of him and his five underlings, had a difficult life over these few months. They had not eaten any proper food, and their last meal, two days back, was a nest of mice. When Xueqin placed some food on the ground in a straight line, the five humans and one rabbit pounced on the food. When Xueqin looked up, she saw that each had stuffed their cheeks full. She couldn't even understand a word they said.

The bread, which expanded after being removed from its vacuumed packaging, was not much smaller than B. Rabbit's body. He lay and sunk into the bread, chewing the food in his mouth quickly. Finally, he paused and said to Lin Sanjiu, "Huh? So, you haven't heard?"

"About what?" Lin Sanjiu shook her head and handed the rabbit a can of beer.

"We found a consular officer in the last few days in Hyperthermal Hell. We each got a visa to a different world. Executive Hai went to Back Garden while Hu Changzai went to a place called Nudist Camp." B. Rabbit paused, seemingly unaware that the men in the group reacted awkwardly to the words 'Nudist Camp.' "That name is pretty strange."

He nudged the opened beer can with his nose and sniffed. He was quickly attracted to the new smell and licked his lips, "Technically, we each had some probability of meeting you. It was just a really small one."

"What do you mean by that? Why did you decide to split up?"

"It's all that consular officer's fault!" B. Rabbit smacked his lips and looked at her. Remembering something, he remarked, "Ah, you haven't really made any deals with a consular officer before, so you don't know about this."

With an annoying 'Hehe-I-know-more-than-you" expression, he started explaining about the consular officer database.

"All consular officers can only issue a limited number of visas. For example, the consular officer we found was called Sian. When he entered Hyperthermal Hell, he received the right to issue 146 visas. Once he had finished issuing these 146 visas, Sian couldn't issue any more visas. This is why visas are so valuable. Even if he demanded an incredible price, no one would comment. These visas are further divided into different types. Things get complicated here." B. Rabbit licked a drop of beer, and his eyes sparkled, "What's this? It tastes good!"

'So, he had never drunk beer before.' Lin Sanjiu thought as she couldn't resist patting the rabbit's head, "Back to the subject."

"Well... if I were to talk about the classification of visas, I would need to tell you about the Twelve Worlds Centrum first." B. Rabbit ate while he spoke. His split lips moved as he continued, "The name refers to a consortium of twelve worlds."