121: Lin Sanjiu and the Chief of the Police

The capsule containment area of the arena was usually the quietest place at night. Dozens of immobilized women lay at the bottom of their capsules like corpses. It was like a frozen frame in a movie. But tonight was different— the air was filled with the rough, panting sounds from men and the unique pungent stench of bodily fluids. This was accompanied by grunts and the sound of colliding bodies, creating an aura of sick decadence and excitement.

After the scrawny security enjoyed himself for one whole minute, he finished his business. He grabbed the clothes of the woman in front of him and wiped his body. While she stared at him motionlessly, he stood up and put on his pants. There were still sounds of heavy breathing coming from a few directions. The scrawny security guard placed his hands on his hip, surveyed the capsules around him, and felt like a king. He strode over the woman beneath him and suddenly paused, "Huh? Why is it so quiet over at Laoliu?

If he treated that ice queen too nicely, what would be the fun in that? The scrawny security guard chuckled and walked toward Contestant 97's capsule. In the darkness, some distance away, there was a figure lying on the ground. Though the silhouette was as motionless as the various women in their capsules, it belonged to a person who was much fatter. The scrawny security guard felt a shiver down his spine and hurried over. When he arrived and saw the scene, his vision suddenly turned black.

At first glance, he almost couldn't recognize Logan. Blood was pouring from every pore in that man's body, and the strong smell of blood nearly made him light-headed. He shuddered while he squatted down to touch the body. The body was still warm. He immediately jumped backward and shouted, "All of you, be caref—"

The second he reached for his tranquilizer gun, he felt a warmth in his throat. The scrawny security guard slowly looked downward, confused by his inability to speak. Without warning, the skin around his neck was split open. Warm blood spurted out from his severed arteries and immediately dyed the floor red.

"What are you shouting for? Don't you think we know that we must be careful? You nearly scared us to death," the other men shouted angrily in response only when the security guard's body was about to fall to the ground.

A hand-held onto the corpse's collar from behind. Lin Sanjiu placed the security guard gently on the ground without making a noise. She crouched down and took the tranquilizer gun from the man's waist. She converted it into a card [Tranquilizer gun for the Foot Soldier] and stored it in her body. Next, she looked at the two red cards in her hand.

She smiled slightly when she read the first few words. The previous symptoms she had just moments ago, the chronic fatigue and her high fever, had disappeared without a trace.

[Congratulations on leveling up! 2]

Introduction: It has almost been a year since the last level-up. Considering the pace, Lin Sanjiu might finally break free from the curse of her low combat ability before she dies, right?

Active ability: Planar World

Level-up Count: 2

Forecast date of Next Level-up: Until the end of time

Level-up benefits: You can now convert up to 16 items. How wonderful! So now you know that when you level up, the number of items you can convert doubles. What a relief! Finally, there is an improvement in the artistic level of the card. It is now at the "High schooler with bad results who just started art class in hopes of entering a good university by taking the art entrance exam" level! And you finally have a card that has real combat value!