112: Where Will She Be Sent?

In the Garden of Eden, women are valuable commodities.

This was the conclusion Lin Sanjiu came to from what Yuzi said as someone violently pulled her helmet off her head. She could feel the sharp pangs of pain in her knee. Luckily, the bald, muscular man probably held himself back, so her kneecap was still intact.

This was the first time that Lin Sanjiu had no strength to defend herself. She fell to the ground as her muscles pulsated with pain. While the bald man held the helmet in his hands, Yuzi's eyes immediately followed the item. Yuzi laughed ingratiatingly, "Regarding that helmet, we already agreed..."

"I know. It's yours. It won't go anywhere."

Despite saying that, the bald man continued holding the helmet. Yuzi did not dare to provoke him, and he was in no hurry. The man looked at Lin Sanjiu's face carefully for a while as if judging a piece of furniture.

"Her facial features are not bad, but she has an off-putting temperament," he nitpicked. "Look at that short and messy hair. She doesn't look gentle at all. It is better for women to be pretty and delicate."

"Brother Sandwhale, a makeup artist can cover up those small flaws. Don't you agree?" Yuzi said eagerly, laughing.

Sandwhale seemed to agree as he nodded and lifted Lin Sanjiu's chin. He looked at her right and left profile before he changed his tone suddenly, "But that's not the main issue! I can't believe you didn't tell me this beforehand."

Lin Sanjiu's heart pounded rapidly. She couldn't wait for that man to just quickly drop down and die.

Unfortunately, things did not play out as she had hoped. For some reason, the Versu Poison on her body did no harm to the bald man. It had already been ten seconds, but Sandwhale was still haggling with Yuzi, "This woman's Potential Growth Value is too low. That's why her radiation resistance is so pathetic. Look at her. I don't even need to do anything, and she is already this weak. If she is so weak, how can we use her?"

'Use? What are they trying to do?' Lin Sanjiu thought to herself furiously.

After the voice recorder was taken from her and she struggled for a bit, she lost the little energy she had previously saved, which was barely enough to keep her moving. Right now, even breathing felt difficult for her. 'So, when the description mentioned 10 Anti-radiation Gummi Candy V2.0, you really couldn't miss even one.'

Though she had converted Er Dao's backpack and those gummies into cards and stored them in her body, there was no chance for her to eat them. Sandwhale had already pressed her to the ground swiftly and tied her hands behind her back as if he had done that action many times before.

Yuzi was only a little worried before, but when he saw Sandwhale's action, his face turned red with anger, "Brother Sandwhale, you must be joking. Once we enter the Garden of Eden, this won't be a problem."

Sandwhale gave him a dismissive look but did not stop. He stuffed a black sponge into Lin Sanjiu's mouth while he retorted, "This won't be a problem? I still have to feed her Anti-radiation Gummies, right? Who knows how many doses she will need before her turn? Moreover, if the radiation in her body is already too high, I will be making a loss."

"Brother Sandwhale, just state your offer. I mean, we have been working together..."

"60%, just like the previous deal. Take it or leave it," Sandwhale said, grinning. "And don't forget, you want this helmet."

The black sponge in Lin Sanjiu's mouth was wet and tasted bitter. When Lin Sanjiu realized that the sponge had been soaked in anesthetic, it was already too late. Her vision started to blur. Even though she strongly refused to accept the situation as it was, she couldn't help shutting her eyes. Before she lost consciousness, the last line she heard was, "I will put her with the others, and we can send them all to the Garden of Eden tomorrow."