178: Goodbye Forever, Garden of Eden!

"Did you memorize everything? According to Sayo, each of the worlds in the Twelve World Centrum has its own famous meeting point. There are many hostels near those meeting points which provide their customers a place to stay for some time while they wait for their companions... Don't lose your way then," B. Rabbit said with a serious expression. Lin Sanjiu already heard the same instructions from him yesterday.

She smiled and rubbed B. Rabbit's head, "Do you think I am stupid? Don't worry. I will definitely find a way to get to the Twelve Worlds Centrum."

B. Rabbit unhappily groomed his fur, which had been messed up by Lin Sanjiu. After the sap from the apple tree corroded his fur, it grew out again. Now, he was like a mophead. "And you must stay vigilant! I think Puppeteer already listed you in the consular officer database... Once you reach the Twelve Worlds Centrum, you must hide immediately!"

"I know. Don't worry."

Two to three months after the gang of four and Bai Xiaoke were randomly sent off to other worlds, it was finally B. Rabbit's turn to go. He evolved around the same time as Lin Sanjiu in Hyperthermal Hell, so their send-off period was almost the same time. Lin Sanjiu watched as B. Rabbit disappeared before her eyes like bubbles. She stood in the same spot, staring vacantly for some time. Knowing that he was heading to a world called Carnival, she let out a long sigh and felt uneasy.

She was left with Xueqin and Qian Zhengguan. Xueqin would leave about two months after her, but Qian Zhengguan had to endure another ten months. Right now, he was looking a little bitter.

"I don't know when I will leave, so I need to tell you what I want to say as soon as possible." Lin Sanjiu said while she looked at Xueqin. The latter was trying to maintain her poker face, but she would look lost occasionally. After two months, it would be the first time she would be sent off to another world. But before that, Xueqin would only have an unreliable Qian Zhengguan beside her. Lin Sanjiu was a little worried, so she spoke with Xueqin and gave her detailed pointers on things she should take note of.

On top of that, Lin Sanjiu kept only two days' worth of food with her. She left the rest of the food supplies behind and even gave Qian Zhengguan all the dried fish she had collected from Hyperthermal Hell. "Just sit on the tree stumps, and no one can steal this food from you... You have to ration your supplies, okay?"

Qian Zhengguan blinked his large eyes and said in the usual sluggish way, "Miss Lin Sanjiu, if there is any way I can help you in the future..."

In her heart, Lin Sanjiu was rolling her eyes. She still couldn't tolerate his slow manner of speaking.

After she made all the necessary arrangements, there wasn't any sign that she was going to be sent away. In the end, she decided to find a place to sit and take stock of her items.

She rarely had time to do this, so she decided to check her whole card inventory. She had almost used up the daily necessities she collected from Hyperthermal Hell. She had already thrown away her mouthpart weapon in the black tower. In retrospect, she felt that it was quite a waste to throw away such a convenient weapon. Now, she was only left with a few items from Hyperthermal Hell that reminded her of her hometown... Lin Sanjiu sighed faintly as she looked at the lavender-scented candle in her hand and thought of those days she spent at the supermarket.

Luckily, she replenished many supplies when she was in the Garden of Eden city. Recently, the item she used most frequently was the Vibroblade that she took from the Garden of Eden Laboratories. Though it looked like an ordinary long knife, it was far sharper than any ordinary knife since it was cut using micro-vibration. There wasn't anything particular that the vibroblade couldn't cut through; at most, it was only a matter of speed.

Garden of Eden || Apocalypse Paradise #2 [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें