Chapter 1

Picture of Christopher above with out the tattoo (I do not own this picture found it on Pinterest )

Christopher's POV

It was Monday afternoon and Christopher was at work in his quiet office finishing some important work when his best friend showed up out of no were. "hey chrissy" screamed his best friend Evan. "WTF Evan you just scared the shit out of me " Christopher gasped as held his heart in shock. Evan just laughed rather loudly in response then sat on one of the chairs in front of Christophers desk.

"Sooo.... " Evan trailed of "Ithinkweshouldgotoaclubtonight" he rushed out. "what did you say " Christopher scrunched his face up in confusion. " I said I think we should go to the club tonight " said Evan slowly . "There is no way I'm going to a club especially not on a Monday evening " said Christopher sternly. "come on we haven't gone in months and it's not even a bdsm club just a regular one where we can drink get drunk and forget all our problems" said Evan convincingly. "okay fine but you can't force me to get with anyone... Deal " said Christopher hesitantly. "deal " said Evan excitedly.

"I should probably get back to work before the boss complains about me taking" long lunches" again " growled Evan angrily as he stomped out of Christopher office. Christopher just giggled at his dramatic friend, but before Evan could leave he turned around and looked at Christopher dead in the eyes"don't even think of being late Chrissy... I'll send you the location of the club and be there by 6" threatened Evan. "okay fine I'll be there geez" whined Christopher.
Evan smiled brightly and left. "bipolar much " mumbled Christopher when he heard Evan laughing from down the hall.

He definitely didn't want to go to the club he was still having a hard time moving on from what had happened to him,but he already promised his friend so he couldn't just bail. " Aggg why am I such a good friend "he thought.