Chapter 2

(not my picture just found it on Pinterest)

VICTOR'S POV

"sir this is what this graph is insinuating.... "
Victor was bored shitless as he's been sitting in this long ass meeting where all these people are speaking bullshit. So he did what any regular human being would do in this situation he stood up and started walking towards the door however before exiting he turned around and with his deep voice said "meeting adjourned " and just like that he was gone leaving everyone in the meeting room shocked.

He used his elevator to get to the ground floor then he took his car and drove out of that building. "I should probably go see James " he thought aloud. James and Victor where best friends slash business partners they understood each other and gave each other real and non biased advice. Victor picked up his phone and called James. "hey man which building are you in I'm coming to see you " stated Victor. "ohh hey man I'm actually at my club finishing some paper work you could pop in if you like " said James . "okay I'm on my way " . Victor hung up and made his way to James club. When he finally arrived he checked the time and it was five thirty. So he walked in with the intention of seeing his friend and maybe having a few drinks.