Chapter 39

Christopher's pov

It's been 4 months since Victor and I have started dating and to say these have been the best 4 months of my life is an understatement. Victor literally treats me like an egg. He is so gentle with me when he needs to be. He also treats me like he's sugar baby which I really love. He gives me all his attention, time, love, affection and money and I don't even have to ask for any of it he just gives it to me willing.

I'm currently out for lunch with Evan and Oliver because the 3 of us have became an unstoppable trio. "aggg Victors birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do for him. I don't even have any idea what to buy for him as a gift "I said with my whinny voice. "ohhh come on you know Victor will like anything you get him "said Evan. "I know but everytime we go on dates Victors makes sure they perfect. Everything he does for me is perfect so I also want to do something perfect for him ". "how about a birthday dinner " asked Oliver.

"we have dinners all the time I want something different ". "maybe a spa date for the both of you" suggested Evan. "we do that every few weeks there's nothing new about it ". "well we don't know what else to suggest " said Evan defeated. "agggg if only victor didn't work so mu- I got it Victor works alot and we've only been on vacation togather a few times so I'm gonna take him on a birthday vacation "I said proud of my idea.

"wow that's actually a great idea we can help you plan it "said Oliver smiling. "yeah we definitely gonna help you plan it" said Evan getting excited. After lunch we all went back to work because it was a Friday and still a work day. After work I went to Victors house. I basically live  with Victor now. We sometimes even see each other seven days a week. I have my stuff over at his house and he Also has his stuff over at my house.

When I entered there was no one so I went upstairs to change then got started on making my man dinner. I loved cooking and baking for Victor. I want him to know that I'm not just a trophy bitch I'm also husband material. I chuckled at my own thoughts as I finished up dinner. I made meaty wraps with salads . After cooking I made a snack and sat on the couch waiting for Victor to come home.

After 20 minutes or so I heard the front door open and I knew he was back. I stood up excitedly and met him with a hug by the front door. "someone's excited to see me "he said while hugging me back. "I just really missed you "I said honestly as I allowed Victor to carry me upstairs with him.

"I'm glad I get missed when I'm not around"he said with a teasing tone." well you are my man so if I don't miss you no body will "I said smiling at him. "that's true baby". Victor then got changed before we ate dinner togather. " baby your food is always out of this planet "he said moaning at the taste of my food.

" well thank you I'm glad you like it "I said smiling. "of course I like it. I should marry you so you can cook for me every day"he said. “then do it I honestly wouldn't mind". After dinner Victor and I hung out in his  library room while we read some books and watched the rain outside. This room was made of glass so it gave the illusion that we were outside. "it's so beautiful " I said cuddling into Victor as I pulled the blanket higher. "yes it is love "he said smiling at me. We chilled for a while longer before going to bed.

The next day I went to work but all I did there was plan the vacation for Victor's birthday. Evan and Oliver had sent me links oh good vacation spots, hotels, car rental information, flight information and stuff. The more I sat in my office going through these links the more stressed I got. I realized that I needed help so without hesitation I called James.

"hello Chris "he said in his deep voice. "hi James umm I'm sorry for calling you while you probably at work it's just I need some help " I said shyly. Everytime I was around James thoughts of that night with Oliver, him and Victor popped up into my mind. I spoke to to Oliver about it and he says it also happens to him when he's around Victor .

"it's no problem darling what do you need "I blushed at his words. He calls me that alot but I don't mind because I'm comfortable with it. Also Victor calls Oliver doll so it's not really weird. "umm so well you know Victors birthday is coming up and I want to plan a nice get away for the both of us but I'm struggling to pick a vacation spot " I said with a whiny tone.

James laughed loudly at me before saying "it's okay darling stop stressing so much I'll help you. What areas do you have in mind ". "umm warm areas with maybe beaches and summer activities because Victor likes warm weather ". "why not take him to Hawaii he's always wanted to go on vacation because he always just goes for work but he's never really had the time plus it fits your requirements of warm weather and summer activities ". "ohh my gosh that's such a great idea thank you so much for helping me ". "it's a pleasure darling also you could use my private jet to avoid him finding out and also because Victor hates flying Comercial and borrowing his private jet may spark some curiousty ". "thank you so much James I really owe you one ". "it's okay I mean Victor is my friend and I want him to be happy and because you make him happy I have to make you happy ".

After ending my phone call with James I ran things through Evan and Oliver for approval. After getting approval I started doing some bookings for hotels and stuff. I used some of my savings money because I wanted to get the best for my man.

Through out the day I was excited because today Victor and I had planed to have a scene togather. After work I drove to Victors house and freshened up. I then kneeled at the door naked and waited for him.