Chapter 18

Victor's pov

Today was another hectic day but When my baby told me he wanted to see me I couldn't say no cause he was going to be sad. When I left the office I switched off my phone before putting it in my office drawer before leaving because I had some "business" to handle.

I was currently now at the warehouse getting some info from Devon. "hey man I said ". "hey man... You here early ". "yeah I have somewhere to be after here ". "ohhh okay then let me not waste your time... We caught the guy who was following me and before we got rid of him he told me that we have a mole in the group ". "what the fuck you mean we have a mole "I asked angrily."I mean that there's some giving out our infor-"before Devon could even finish his sentence I cut him off. "Devon I KNOW WHAT A FUCKING MOLE IS OKAY ". "sorry man I just.... ". "do you know who it is yet ". "no we don't " he answered with an attitude. I knew I was being a bitch fight now for making this seem like it devons fault even though it isn't. "okay... Look man I'm sorry I went off on you like that I'm just... Agg...I'm just stressed okay ". "don't worry about it man I know you well enough to know you didn't mean it in that way ". Devon is another one of my good friends. We are extremely close but since he lives kind of far we don't speak as much anymore. Devon lead me to the office where we started talking business and trying to come up with strategies to catch the mole. James then joined us and before I knew it,it was half past 8. "ummmmm guys I'm going to leave now I promised Christopher I'd pass by". "okay man no problem we'll continue some other day " said Devon with a knowing smile. "bye man "said James with a yawn."bye "I said before leaving.

When I got to Christopher's apartment I was welcomed with an attitude which I couldn't even call him out on since his anger was justified. My baby gets so grumpy at times.He then served me food like the great house host he is before making me the happiest man in the unviverse by telling me he will be my submissive. I was so happy I couldn't even contain my self. I even agreed to stay in his apartment for the night just to be close to my new submissive.

Christopher's pov

I woke up earlier than I usually do in the morning. I checked the time to see that it was five thirty in the morning. "well I guess Victor has missed his gym session today " I thought as I rubbed on his tattooed chest.

Ever since I met Victor I feel like I'm living in a dream. He's the perfect person for me and he came at the right time. I slipped out of bed so I could go pee and also brush my teeth. I then went back to the room to try and wake Victor up so he isn't late for work but he just kept sleeping . I was about to go make breakfast when my smart self came up with an idea to wake him up . I slipped back into bed and crawled down to Victor pelvic area. I saw how painfully hard he was which made me hard. I then softly and slowly lowered his boxer so I could suck his beautiful big cock. I've had sex with many guys before and he's the cleanest and greatest performer of them all. He has trimmed pubs and he's cock smelled and tasted clean and good which I liked... he also always fucked me so good and made me cum so many times.

I then gently grabbed it and put the tip in my mouth. I sucked on it like it was a lollipop pop. I started hearing deep breathing coming from Victor which made me take him in deeper.

Victors pov

I woke up to a sensation on my cock. I thought it was a dream until I felt my cock being sucked gracefully. I knew exactly who it was and the fact that he did this turned me on so much more. He started bobbing his head faster around my cock as his tongue swirled around. I was so lost in pleasure. I started groaning and moaning at how good his blow job's were.
I then started trusting into his mouth moving hand in hand with the pace and motions he had put into place . I loved it so much. It felt so good and before I knew it I wanted to cum. Christopher kept moaning on my cock sending vibrations which felt so good. I didn't even get time to warn Christopher as I came in his mouth with his hair tightly gripped in my fingers. He moaned at the unexpected drink he was given. He then got out from under the covers and straddled me. He opened his mouth and showed me all my cum. He played with it using his tongue for a bit before swallowing it. I tightly held on to his waist as he did all those dirty and arousing things with my cum. He then stood up and I got a glimpse of my relativly hard cock which was licked clean of any cum and glistening due to being coated in my baby's spit. I quickly pulled him back to my lap before he could fully get of. "I have to make breakfast for us " he whined cutely with a pout. "I'll just order something for us... And dirty sluts like you have no business being this cute ". I know I was pushing a boundary when I called him a slut but he did not seem to mind. In fact I felt his dick get hard as he started grinding on my cock.
"mmmmmmh ahhhhhh.... Daddy I want you to fuck me". I felt like teasing him abit. "I'm sorry baby I can't we going to be late for work plus I don't want you to be in pain at work because of me ". He whined softly as he slowed down he's seductive grinding "b-but daddy please I need you" he had started begging and I can't even lie I was a sucker for a begging christopher. "okay CHRISTOPHER but I'm serious about not fucking you... I mean unless you don't mind the pain "I said worriedly . I noticed how Chris literally moaned when I called him by his full name in my deep voice he seemed to really like it ."I don't okay just fuck me already "he whined with his needy voice."as you wish baby "

Christopher's pov

He did it he actually fucked me like the fucking monster that he is before work. I was in so much bliss gosh I just got me some morning glory. After having sex we showered togather... that's when he fucked me again. His excuse being my plump perky ass was tempting him. We were now eating the breakfast that he ordered for us from some restaurant and some things that he made himself while waiting for the delivery .

"I thought takeaways aren't healthy "I said mocking him ."well I thought you didn't like being called Christopher "he mocked back. I then blushed." you know why I hate my full name "I asked him." no but I would like to "he said as he poked some fruit from his salad." m-my mom named me after my grandfather and he hated me. ever since I was a child he would treat me differently from all my other siblings. He would constantly call me names and say how me being named Christopher was a disgrace. Only to find out later on in my high school years that he hated me because I was gay and he always knew even when I was younger. You know he once caught me with my grandma's lip stick and that's when he started hating me. ". Victor just listened to me as I spoke. He was in some Grey shorts only that he left here a few weeks ago. He was shirtless and he looked breath taking with all those tattoos on his chest and arms.

" I think the name Christopher is perfect for you it suits you and your beauty also I love saying it...Do you still want me calling you Chris or are you okay with Christopher "I smiled at him widely this guy right here would be the death of me."you can call me Christopher especially since you are my Dom now "I said giggling.

Victor dishing up his and Christophers breakfast (not my picture got it of Pinterest )