Chapter 38

Christopher's pov

After we were all settled we sat down and got the movie started while we waited for dinner to get delivered. Oliver and I were sitting in the middle and today James sat near me while Victor sat near Oliver because they stated that it didn't really matter where who sat. As the movie progressed a very arousing steamy sex scene popped up on the screen.I could see Oliver shifting around uncomfortably while everyone else tried to ignore the TV screen.

As the scene progressed I felt Oliver's hand reach out to touch my private area which was hard. "mmmmm" I moaned lowly as he started rubbing on my tip. I turned around to face him before we started kissing. As we kissed we touched each other's bodies and rubbed on one another. I could feel Victor and James watching us so it fueled me even more because I wanted us to put on a show for them.

"ahhhhhh "moaned Oliver softly as I dipped my hand into his underwear. I then started stroking him. All this was taking place under the blanket but I knew Victor and James knew what was happening. I pulled away from Oliver to look at Victor and James and they looked so aroused. They had lust rewritten on both their faces which made this more exciting for me.

Oli and I then striped naked before I threw the blanket away and kneeled in between he's legs. I then grabbed his dick before sucking it. I bobbed my head up and down while I ran my tounge over his tip. This made him moan loudly and before he could cum I pulled away.

I then got on top of oli straddling him. We were the same body size and type and we also had similar sized dicks. Oli then started sucking on my nipples before he pulled away to admire the hickeies that Victor had left on my upper body. He then turned to James with a pout before saying. "Jay I also want you to mark me like this ". James chuckled with a wide smile before moving closer to us and cupping my ass. This made me blush. "don't worry baby doll Victor specializes in hickeies he's gonna teach me how to make one's that last this long ".

I then turned to Victor to ensure that he was okay with everything that was happening because I was. After our eyes locked Victor smiled seductively at James while looking at me. "don't worry James it's actually very easy I'll teach you ". He then moved closer to us before kissing Oliver on the lips while choking him slightly . I never thought seeing my man kissing another boy would be so arousing yet it was.

After that I started kissing oli on the lips again while rubbing our dicks togather. James and Victor just watched the show while smiling at each other. "ahhh yeah Chris" moaned Oliver as he neared his climax. "do you like it " I asked in a moan as I grinded faster and harder. "mmmm yeah "he moaned louder as he grabbed my ass tightly and began to finger me after he made me lick his perfectly manicured fingers . "ahhhhhh I'm gonna cum if you keep going like that " I said moaning louder." fuck Chris I'm cumming "screamed oli as he's body started shaking. "me too oli I'm also cumming too "I moaned as I started shaking too.

After our orgasms I rolled over to Victors side panting as he hugged me tightly. I never thought I would want to engage in sexual activities with someone who isn't Victor but tonight I did. I think its because he was still there watching me and I wanted to make him happy. "you did so well princess "he said while kissing me and cuddling my naked body. "really" I asked feeling myself begin to drop. "of course baby I'm so proud of you what you just did right now was so sexy and arousing angel it really impressed me "he said while pulling one of the blankets and putting it on me.

"you don't think I'm a cheating slut who had sex with your best friends submissive and fiance"I asked softly as I began to cry. "no never baby this was consensual everyone on this couch wanted it baby no one was forced and we all enjoyed it especially James and I you guys made us so happy love "he said gently as he caressed my hair. "okay... thank you for letting me do this in a safe environment"I said feeling better and smiling . "it's a pleasure love "he said wiping the stray tears that occasionally ran down my pink cheeks . I was so glad that Victor wasn't angry and that he enjoyed it just as much as I did. I loved how Victor and James took their time to comfort both oli and I and ensured that we understand that everyone wanted it and enjoyed it.

After cleaning up and getting dressed in warm clothes we ate dinner togather and I'm so glad nothing was weird or awkward. It was just a normal dinner where we all told stories and had fun. "well oli and I are gonna go now"said James after we had finished packing away the dishes. "well it's been a pleasure man you guys made the weekend even better than it already was for us".

"it's okay man and you guys sure know how to treat your guests" said James with a teasing smile while looking at me. I blushed before Victor and James chuckled at my reaction. "well bye guys "said James. Oliver and I then hugged each other. "this weekend was so fun and we should totally hang out some other time "said Oliver while we hugged. "definitely... I'm gonna text you or you can text me "I said smiling widely.

I feel like I've just made a new friend and I'm so excited about it. "bye "said Oliver pulling away. "bye "I said waving at him and James as they left our house. "this weekend was great thank you so much for the dinner, the spa and the good company since they your friends "I said hugging James tightly. "it was my pleasure baby and they our friends not just mine also thank you too for that show that you and Oliver put on it was honestly way better than the movie "I blushed before telling him we should go to bed cause I have work the next day. After taking a relaxing bath togather we did our night skin care routine, brushed our teeth then went to bed. I liked the fact that not everything Victor and I did togather became sexual. We can watch a movie, cook, bath, shower, cuddle and even dress one another without trying to fuck each other and I loved that about our relationship. It was a genuinely emotionally intimate relationship that does not just run of off sex.