Chapter 34

Christopher's pov

Victor drove with one hand while his other hand held my thigh tightly. He then moved his hand higher up my thigh towards my sensitive parts which made me moan silently. Victor did that all throughout the drive and by the time we arrived home I was so hard.
We then entered the house and we made our way to Victors room. Victor than took off his suit jacket and walked towards me with his arms open. I walked into his arms as he wrapped his big rough hands around my thin soft waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"thank you so much for tonight it has honestly been so great "I said looking deep into his eyes. "no thank you baby for making me the happiest man alive and agreeing to be my boyfriend... Now not only am I rich but I have a very beautiful lover to spend all my money on "he said smiling down at me as he looked into my eyes. "gosh so I'm officially your sugar baby now huh "I said putting my face on his chest and smiling widely. "yes you are love ". "mmmmh I like the sound of that". I said raising my head to look into his eyes again. "I want to kiss you so bad " said Victor as he pulled me closer to me.

"then do it what's stopping you "I asked softly while looking into his beautiful  Grey eyes. "I'm afraid that if I kiss you I won't let you go for the rest of the night. "he said softly. "who said I want you to let me go what if I want you to hold me through out the night ". Victor pulled me closer to him as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"what if I ruin you "he asked while he breathed close to my neck smelling me. "then do it... I want you to ruin me "I said as I got on my tippy toes we could be closer in height.

Victor then started kissing me. This kiss was different because Unlike all the other kisses we've shared this one was the most passionate. It was deep and held alot of emotions. This kiss was very special because it was the first kiss we've shared since we became lovers. "ahhhhh " I moaned as Victor moved his big rough hands to cup my ass. He kissed me on my neck as we started undressing each other.

After we had stripped to our underwear Victor pushed us towards the wall before he pinned me to it. " I'm gonna make you feel so good darling " he said with his deep voice. "I would really appreciate that " I said lustfully. Victor and I were both incredibly hard and I wanted nothing more than to get ruined by Victor.

Victors pov

I kissed Christopher as I pinned him to the wall. He kept realsing very sexy sounds which made me harder than I already was. "ahhhhh ngghhhh Vicky please just fuck me already " he said. "don't rush it baby we have all night " I said as I started rubbing on his nipples while I kissed his neck. I then carried him to the bed before gently settling him on it and getting in between his legs while being careful not to put my weight on him.

I kissed him passionately as I spread his legs wider . I then moved down to kiss on his thighs. "hmmmmm daddy "he moaned as I licked on his clothed cock. "I see you had me in mind when picking your underwear tonight baby"I said teasingly . "yeah I did... Do you like it" he asked shyly. "of course baby you look extremely sexy in this. Christopher was wearing a midnight black lace tong which was my favorite colour.

I slowly took of his tong with my teeth before spreading his legs and putting them close to his shoulders. I then spread his ass cheeks before dipping my face into his ass. I licked his hole before he moaned loudly. "ohhhhhhhh yeah ".I then licked, sucked and ate his ass making him pant and moan louder and louder. I could tell I made him feel good and that made me happy. " ohhh my fucken gosh right there right there daddy ".

I let Christopher cuss because tonight he wasn't my submissive tonight he was my lover and I wanted him to express himself anyhow he wanted to. "D-daddy I'm c-close " moaned Christopher. I started sucking and licking harder and faster as I lead christopher to his first orgasm of the night. "ahhhhh I-I'm c-c -cumming o-ohhh my gosh " he moaned loudly as he came . His Cum spilled all over the bed and on my hair. He held the sheets tightly as he rode out his orgasm.

"omg daddy " he said while laughing as he panted coming down from his high . "It was so good...no one has ever made me feel as good as you do "he said while running his hands through my hair. " and no one ever will baby cause I'm as good as it gets "I said nuzzling my face into his ass. Christopher was always so clean. Not even once did we have a shit on my dick accident which made me happy. He also always smelled and tasted great naturally which made having sex with him desirable and arousing .

After coming down from his high christopher spread his legs open and put then near his shoulders. I kneeled in front of his exposed hole before grabbing the lub and lathering my cock. " I'm gonna put it in okay princess "I said softly while I caressed his thigh. " okay daddy "he answered softly. As I pushed  my cock in his realsed a groan of pain as he shut he's eyes. Tears escape his closed eyes. " daddy it hurts "he said in between sniffles. " I know baby but you know it's gonna feel good after a few minutes right"He just nodded before he let me finish burying my entire cock into his ass. My cock wasn't necessarily small so I could understand why he crys everytime I put it in.

After pulling in and out I established a rhythm that I kept going at. I kept fucking into Christopher through different angles so I could find his prostate. "ahhhhhhh " he moaned loudly after I hit the bundle of sensitive nerves . I laid in between Christophers spread legs before I fucked into his prostate making him moan loudly as he's newly manicured nails dug into my shoulders. "nghhh daddy it's so good " he kept moaning as I went faster and harder.

A while later

In contrast to Christopher I was a relatively silent lover. I groaned, growled and moaned here and there and that's how you knew I was enjoying myself . I wasn't a vocal lover at all which christopher didn't seem to have a problem with. I closed my eyes and growled deeply as I neared my climax. We had been going at it for a while now and we were both on the edge of our orgasms. I could hear it from the way Christopher moaned.

He was blinded by pleasure as he moaned out incoherent sentences telling me how good I made him feel. Tears of pleasure escaped his eyes and rolled down is pink cheeks as he's legs shook around my waist. I was also blinded by pleasure and all I could think about was the fact that I actually did not like Christopher no I loved Christopher. I loved him so much. He satisfied me sexually, emotionally, mentally and financially. He doesn't treat me like an atm slash sex machine and I loved that about him.

Before I could process it christopher reached his 4th orgasm of the night and what he said left me in  utter shock.

Christopher's pov

No one has ever fucked me like how Victor fucks me. He fucks me so good I can barely speak or think straight. He makes me feel like I'm floating and no one has ever made me feel that way. Tonight alone he has fucked me in every position you could ever imagine. He ate me out, fucked me doggy and he did it raw,  he fucked me bareback, he shoved his cock deep in my throat, he chocked me and slapped my ass while he cussed every once in a while and even with all that he still manages to make this feel romantic and intimate. "ahhhhh daddy I'm close " I moaned as I neared my 4th orgasm of the night. As he kept hitting my prostate making me moan louder and louder. I eventually felt the all to familiar feeling in my body. My entire body tensed and my nails raked down Victors arms roughly scratching him.

I couldnt even think straight as I came and before I could even process it I blurted out my true feelings for Victor . "ahhhhh Vicky... mmmm yeah ... I-I L-LOVE YOU DADDY " I moaned loudly as my orgasm raked through my entire body. Victor kept going as he growled and he came into my ass. His warm sperm on my prostate felt so good it made me cum again for the fifth time even though it was a dry orgasm it felt amazing.

Victor and I just laid there panting as I hoped Victor was to blinded by pleasure to have heard my confession to him. It's Not that I didn't mean it it's just I feel like it's to soon for me to say that. After calming down, cuddling and kissing each other lovingly Victor got up to prepare us a bath. I just sat there wondering if he had heard me and just ignored me or he didn't hear me at all.