Chapter 6

No one's pov

"orr maybe I could show you that I want you too since you seem like you don't believe me " said Christopher seductively as he stayed on Victors lap feeling his cock grow under his thick ass. "let's go then so u can show me baby ". Christopher found himself in Victors house making out with him in his large room. Victor was an amazing kisser one with skills that were out of this world. They were both extremely hard and their clothes felt like torture. Victor started stripping Christopher's clothes slowly to ensure he was still comfortable. After getting him naked he kissed on his lips,jaw, stomach, thighs and even turned him around to kiss his ass. "you are so beautiful princesse... and this ass.. "Victor smacked Christophers ass making him moan" is so fucking beautiful "said Victor with a husky voice as he looked at his baby's ass seeing it begin to turn red . He took out a bottle of lub from his bed side table and coated his fingers. He stuck one into his baby's hole and Christopher whined. "does it hurt baby "Asked Victor softly. "yes a little " said Christopher with tears in his eyes. Victor took Christophers pretty cock into his mouth to distract him from the pain. He suck him good as he prepared him. Christopher was a moaning mess. He was so close to cumming when Victor stopped. Christopher whined and watched as Victor started stripping. He saw his muscles, his abs, his strong thighs and most importantly he saw that big cock. It was so beautiful and big and Christopher wanted nothing but to suck it, so as victor moved closer to the bed and sat on the edge Christopher got on the floor and sat in between Victors legs. He grabbed that big cock gently and licked it. Gosh it tasted so good so he eagerly started sucking. He heard Victor groan and realse a heavy breath and he knew he was doing great so he kept going . He deep throated Victors big cock sucking it and gagging on it a few times, he ran his tongue on Victors head and kept sucking like his life depended on it until Victor was in oblivion. He stood up and started fucking Christophers mouth. He was harsh, ruthless and violent as he squeezed Christophers neck. Just how Christopher liked it. He started jerking himself off as he sucked on Victors cock. Victor saw this but let it slide as he knew Christopher wasn't he's and was just a one night stand so he couldn't punish him. Eventually he was close to cumming. "I'm close baby I'm so so close " he said with a deep sexy voice. Victors sex voice was driving Christopher insane and he started jerking faster and just as Victor came in his mouth he came on the floor and on his own thighs. Victor realized that he was cumming in Christopher's mouth so he quickly took his cock out of Christophers mouth and the rest of his cum got on Christophers face and chest. "ahhmm" Christopher whined after the cock was removed from his mouth. He looked Victor in the eyes and and swallowed the cum in his mouth he then licked the cum that was near his lips and gathered the rest with his fingers licking them clean. Victor was shocked but most importantly aroused. He had never seen someone so cute and beautiful yet so sexy and seductive. That's when he knew he had to make Christopher his.

Later that night

"ahhh daddy... yeah keep going... Faster " Christophers was a very vocal lover and Victor loved that. He didn't have to worry about the fact that he's baby could be in pain and he would be unaware . He said exactly how he was feeling and that was a huge turn on for Victor. Victor took both Christophers thighs and pushed them to his baby's shoulders. He kept fucking Christopher hard and fast yet ensuring that he's baby was still comfortable and having a good time. "ahhh daddy right there... Itfeelssogood " Christopher moaned loudly. "ohh my goshhh I'm close daddy so so close ahhh.... Can I please cum daddy " he moaned loudly. He's moans drove Victor insane. "yes baby you can cum whenever you like" grunted Victor with his deep voice. He loved how Christopher asked for permission to cum it made him feel like he owned the boy and that turned him on so much. To end of their amazing night togather they came togather in sync with Victor growling Christophers name out while he came in a condom in his baby's ass. While Christopher screamed Daddy loudly as he came on both their chests. "ahhh nggh mmmh" he moaned as he experienced his post orgasmic feeling.

Victor slowly got off Christopher and took of his condom tying it and throwing it in the bin near his bed along with all the other condoms they used that night. Christopher just laid on the bed exhausted and shaking from the extreme pleasure he had just been granted by Victor. He slowly began dozing off and before he knew it his eyes were closed and the last persons face he saw was Victor's face. Exactly who he wanted to see.