Chapters 43

Christopher's pov

When we landed I noticed that the suns rays were very bright outside. I then looked to Victor to see that he was still sleeping so I woke him up. "Vicky wake up we've arrived ". He fluttered his Beautiful dark eyes open and looked at me with a tired smile. He then pulled me to him and hugged me tightly as he kissed my cheek. "I love you so much my angel "he said lovingly. "I love you too Vicky " I said blushing.

Someone then cleared their throat which made me realize that they had probably been standing there for a while. Victor and I tured to look at the person. It was the flight attendant. "ummmmm sorry to disturb you  but the plane has landed. Your luggage is being taken to the car " she said shyly. "thank you for informing us " I said smiling widely at her. After she left the the pilot then came to personally say goodbye to us then informed us he would be here to pick us up after a week. Victor and him shook hands man to man then he left.

Victor then opened the top storage units and took out our bags. Well it was mostly my bags as he only had one and I had like 3. One with cosmetics , one with electronics and one with warm clothes and a blanket. "baby you know you didn't need all these bags right ". I tured around and stared at Victor like he just insulted me. "yes I did actually what if I needed my elf foundation or my sheglam blush while on this jet"I said matter of factly.

He just laughed and lead us of the jet. We then got into the Lamborghini urus that James had so kindly rented for us as a silent birthday gift to Victor. I did not hire a driver as I wanted it to just be the two of us. "so where to " asked Victor as he stared the car "I then plugged the directions into the GPS and he stared driving. As he drove I took notice of this nice restaurant people have been talking about online so with out hesitation I asked Victor if we could eat there.

After he agreed we parked and got of the car. "aggg it's so hot " I said as I covered my eyes with my hand. "one would think that Atleast one of those 5 thousand bags you have would have a pair of sunglasses"he said laughing at me. I tried to pout at him in anger but I ended up smiling and giggling at his joke . After we entered the restaurant we were seated by this very beautiful girl.

She then gave us menus before leaving to probably serve another table. "ohhh she definitely likes you " I said smiling and wiggling my eyebrows at him. "well that's a shame for her because I already like no actually I already love someone else ". "who's that " I asked acting clueless. "well his name is Christopher and he's the prettiest, funniest, smartest and most stylish person in the whole wide world ". "gosh he sounds like a catch you better marry him before someone else takes him for themselves ". "I'm planning on it actually ".

I smiled so wide at that. The girl came back to take our orders and bring our drinks. I just wanted water because I had some cocktails and cockdrinks (it you know what I mean ) on the jet . "so you seriously just going to have water "asked Victor as he drank his fruit juice. "yeah I can't really drink much with the alcohol in my system ". "I'm sorry love. I brought some pain relief tablets if you want some ". "yes please ". "okay lemme go fetch them". "no just tell me where they are and I'll go I need some fresh air ". After he told me me he gave me the car keys and I went digging in his bags.

Victors pov

after Christopher left to go look for the tablets I just sat on my phone waiting for the food to arrive. "here is your food "said the waiter rather seductively. Ever since we got here she's been touching me and making advances at me in front of Christopher and knowing him he probably didn't like it but kept his mouth shut for the sake of peace.

" can you please stop trying to seduce me especially in front of my lover or I will let him tear you apart cause he's probably dying to ". She looked at me in shock before apologizing and leaving embarrassed. After she left Christopher walked back into the restaurant. Today he was wearing a beige cotton short and a white crop tank top with some white Nike air force 1s .