Chapter 28

Victors pov

After getting home I did my night time routine before texting my baby.

ME :hey love ❤️how was your day🙂

Princess❤️😍 :agggg it was so tiring I barely got to rest like I literally just got home and I'm so freakin hungry Vicky .😭😭

ME:where were you and why are you only getting home now also most importantly why have you not eaten at this time👀.

Princess❤️😍 :well you see after work I left the office and went to the salon to get my nails done. I then went to the mall to return this t-shirt I bought then before I knew it I had started shopping so I just bought take out before leaving cause I'm to tired to cook😗

ME : ohh well it sounds like you had fun.

I didn't know if asking Christopher to see his nails would be weird but I just decided to ask him so he knows I'm really interested in his day and what he did.

ME :can I see your nails love. 🙂

Princess❤️😍 :I did it was really fun but tiring 🙂

Princess ❤️😍:sure lemme take a quick picture for you. 😗

Princess❤️😍 :

Princess❤️😍 :I didn't know which colour and design to get so I let my nail tech do what ever she wanted

Princess❤️😍 :I didn't know which colour and design to get so I let my nail tech do what ever she wanted.🙃

Princess❤️😍 :I hope you like them daddy☺️🤭

ME: I'll give you a massage next time I see you.
😂🤞🏻

ME: they are very beautiful baby they really compliment your skin tone and the design is very beautiful and elegant yet so soft and sexy just like you. I can only imagine how much you like them cause I'm in love with them.❤️😍😩

Christopher's pov

Victor will be the death of me. Everytime I got my nails done in the past my ex's would either tell me they to much or I'm wasting money or they just wouldn't care,but Victor really gave me his honest opinion. He makes me feel so good about myself it's getting scary. I literally can't remember the last time I felt so valued and attractive to someone.

ME: I like that you love them because I really love them too❤️ ☺️annnnddd I'm gonna take you up on that massage offer

DADDY VIC❤️:that's great angel also my services are available for tomorrow evening only.

ME: Okay fine you can came tomorrow and don't be late 😂

ME:

DADDY VIC :okay I promise not to be late 🤞🏻😂

DADDY VIC :aggg baby you making me so hungry your food literally always looks so appetizing 😩😭

Victor and I kept chatting through out the evening until I fell asleep. Recently everytime I speak to Victor especially at night I just feel like asking him if he'll ever see me as more than just a sexual partner slash submissive because I really like him and wanted to be his boyfriend. He always calls me "love" but I want to officially be his lover and he doesn't seem to notice or if he has noticed he doesn't care. I just really hope he asks me.

I woke up the next morning feeling excited about the day ahead of me. I don't know why but I just felt like today would be a great day. I did my hygiene routine, ate then went to work. I then did my work through out the day feeling very productive and happy. Before I knew it, it was time to go home.

Just like I had anticipated today was a good day. My boss didn't shout at me and I was so content. I even had lunch with Evan after a long time and it was really great. Although he was acting very suspicious especially when we spoke about Victor. He even told me that Devon tried apologizing and that he even invited him to dinner in order to apologize and explain which he agreed on going to because he felt like he deserved clarity.

As I was sitting watching TV I heard my door click open insinuating that someone had entered. I wasn't really worried because I knew only 2 people had the code to my door and one of them was at dinner getting clarity so it could only be the other one. "Vickyyyy" I said as I saw him approach the couch.

He opened up his arms for me which I immediately ran into. He gave me a tight hug as he carried me back to the couch. We sat togather and spoke about how our days were and he even asked to see my nails again and told me they were even prettier in person.

"baby would you do me the honor of going to dinner with me ". I was caught off guard by his question but I smiled widely before excitedly telling him yes. "when and where are we going " I asked after calming myself down. "we going on Friday in the evening and it's a surprise".

"come on Vicky tell me". "nuhhh ahh... Now lemme give you that massage I'm here for".
"you know you only here cause you want to spend time with me and you using this massage as a way to touch and feel all of my body". " maybe I am only here because I wanna spend time with you but it doesn't change the fact that I am here cause I promised you a massage love " he said while chuckling. There he did it again he called me "love" and now I'm a blushing mess. Agg this man will be the death of me.

Victors pov

After massaging Christopher till he fell asleep I quickly went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water when my phone started vibrating on the kitchen counter . "hello? ". "son I'm at home come pick me up we need to go . I've been calling you for the past hour where the fuck have you been ". Ohhh shit it was my father and he sounded angry. "I was busy with something important and I can't come now... Can I come tomorrow morning ".

I didn't want to leave Christopher because I promised him I would stay the night. "what ever you doing can't be more important than this so get your ass away from your computer and bring it here"."okay fine I'm coming ". I found it funny that my dad thought I was working. I didn't tell him about Christopher yet because the last time I told him about someone he called them a gold digger and what's funny is it was true. The person ended up trying to steal from me.

I quickly got dressed before looking at Christopher's sleeping form in awe. This boy was so beautiful sometimes I didn't even believe he was real. He slept with his plump pink pouty lips slightly agaped and his small form cuddling the pillow that I put in my place. I quickly gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving his apartment while guilt consumed me whole.