Chapter 31

Christopher's pov

I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon. I looked to my side to see that Victor wasn't there again. For his sake I hope he is somewhere around this apartment or otherwise I'm really going to leave him.

Last night I was dead serious when I told Victor to leave and that I didn't want to see  him ever again. As much as I was overwhelmed with emotions in that moment when I said it that statement was made by the rational part of my mind. This isn't even about him disappearing last night. Victor has always had secrets like how he doesn't answer certain calls when I'm around or how he doesn't even tell me most of what he does in detail. I barely even know about his past. This scares me because Victor knows everything about me. He knows my past, my present, where I work, my door code and just some other personal stuff that even Evan doesn't know.

I pushed all my thoughts to the back of my mind before I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene routine. I woke up very late today because I was up most of the night so I'm just going to call in sick. I then tied my hair into a small ponytail because it was getting way to long and out of control.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Victor sitting on the edge of the bed with a tray of food on the bed side table . I tried to hide my smile because him making me breakfast was so fucken romantic. I walked up to the bed with my arms crossed before formally greeting Victor.

"Mr Austen " I said as I nodded in his direction. " princess Christopher Robbins " he said with a chuckle. "how are you doing this fine morning ". "I'm doing well and yourself baby". I looked away to hide my blush. "I'm fine " I mumbled while bitting my bottom lip. "come here" Victor said in his deep voice. He wasn't asking me he was commanding me and he looked so sexy. I walked to him before sitting on his lap.

"how are you feeling baby".I looked up into his eyes and I knew he wanted me to be honest. I loved this about Victor. Everytime he did something wrong he always asked me how I'm feeling it doesn't matter if my feelings hurt his own feelings.

"I'm tired... I'm annoyed... I'm angry... I'm confused... I'm just so emotionally and mentally frustrated " I said while waving around my hands to try and get my point across. "why do you feel like that baby ". "I don't know...it's just Victor you hiding shit from me - ". "no cussing princess ". "I'm sorry it's just you hiding stuff from me and it makes me feel like you don't trust me and that frustrates me because I literally trust you with my life... The is absolutely nothing you don't know about me. There's literally things that you know that even my best friend doesn't know. I'm also so emotionally confused because of what we doing... At first we kept sleeping togather because we were just sneaky links and it was all about the sex.

Then I became your submissive yet sometimes I feel like we act in a way that insinuates we not only in a bdsm relationship but we also in a romantic relationship and this confuses me alot. I don't know what we are Vic and that mixed with all the secrets you keeping makes me feel stressed ". I was crying now because all theses emotions I was feeling were overwhelming. I was starting to fall in love with Victor and I did not know how to deal with that.

"I understand baby and I'm so sorry for making you feel like this. I'm sorry for confusing you and putting you in a position where you even suspect things like cheating. Christopher I really really like you and I don't want you to ever doubt my feelings for you Because they are genuine. Since you became my submissive I feel complete. I feel like I've found someone that I connect with and share similar interests with. So I'm really sorry baby... I promise to be more open with you and I promise to start making things clear as to where you and I stand in our relationship. I really like you baby. "said Victor as he wiped my tears and kissed my cheeks."promise "I said as I held out my pinky." promise "he said while intertwining our fingers togather." okay... Can we eat now ".

Victor's pov

" of course baby lemme feed you " I said as I looked at Christopher's face. This boy was beautiful even when he was crying. As much as I like looking at him cry it really hurts me that he's crying for the wrong reasons. The next time I make this boy cry will be when I fuck him so good he looses control of his body and emotions. I don't know how I'm going to fulfill my promise to Christopher. I don't know how I'm going to be honest with him especially about my illegal life but I do know how I'm going to eliminate his confusion of where we stand as partners and I'm going to do that on Friday when I ask him to officially be my lover.

After eating Christopher and I showered togather after I informed him that I had already taken his phone and called Evan to ask him to inform his boss that he wasn't feeling well. We spent the rest of the day just cuddling and enjoying each other's company. Christopher also told me his future plans and I was so excited that he saw me in his future because I didn't just see him in my future... he was my future.