Chapter 17

Christopher's pov

Lunch time came and I was exhausted. I had two meetings already and I still had 1 more. I was extremely tired and wanted nothing but to go and lay in Victors arms-no I meant I wanted nothing more than to go lay on my bed... In my apartment... Alone... Aggg I hate myself. Before I could finish my lunch I got a call from my work phone. "hello "I answered. "hi the is a delivery for you down here". "Okay I'm coming ". I was confused because I don't remember ordering anything let alone having it delivered here at work. I went down stairs and when I got there I saw a guy holding a huge bouquet of flowers. "delivery for Christopher Robbins ". "yeah that's me ". "please sign here ". I signed then the guy handed me my flowers. I opened the card attached to the flowers and a huge smile formed on my lips.

THE CARD :hey baby just wanted to get you a little something that will help you make it through the day with all those boring meetings.
XOXO Victor Austen

I smiled widely at the card and when I looked up I realized everyone in the reception area was looking at me. This was a small company with very little employees meaning everyone knew one another and news traveled fast here. I quickly walked back to my office before picking up my phone for the first time since I sent Victor those pictures.

ME : (picture of my outfit )

DADDY VIC❤️ : You look amazing baby ❤️😍

ME : Thank you and sorry for the late reply            today has been extremely hectic❤️😭.

DADDY VIC❤️ : it's okay baby❤️ did you receive my flowers.

ME : yessssssssss! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(christopher took a picture of the flowers to send to Victor)

   ME : I'm literally obsessed with them 😭❤️😍I really like them Daddy thank you so much ❤️🥰

DADDY VIC ❤️: I'm glad you like them baby it's my pleasure ❤️🙂

ME :❤️❤️❤️

Victor then reacted to my text message with a heart. Gosh this man was going to be the death of me. It was in that moment that I decided I would be Victors submissive and if he ever asks me I will agree to be his lover too because I have nothing to loose but everything to gain by being with him.

ME : Are you available later today I want to speak to you about something.

DADDY VIC❤️ : I'm a bit busy today baby

ME : Ohhh 😟🥺

Well I guess I'm not going to see him today.

DADDY VIC ❤️: okay how bout this baby I'll  come to your apartment tonight as soon as I finish what I'm doing okay.

ME : Really... Thank you so much 😀❤️

DADDY VIC : It's my pleasure baby ❤️

I reacted to his message with a heart before I  started eating. my next meeting was in an hour and I was dreading it. I kept glancing at the flowers and smiling. I was almost done eating when someone barged into my office. "Chris I heard the rumors of you getting flowers is it true " asked Evan before looking around my office and spotting the big bouquet of pink roses.