Chapter 42

Christopher's pov

The were now only 2 days left before I took Victor on the surprise birthday vacation. Everything is prepared and I am so excited to spend the week with him. Honestly I am kind of worried he might not like it. Lately I've been bringing up topics of birthday celebrations and he would avoid them by telling me he does not really do birthdays.

I was sitting at home waiting for Victor to come back so I could inform him about our little vacation. When I heard the front door open I immediately stood up to go meet him by the door. "hi daddy "I said giving him a tight hug. "hi my love how are you " he asked while he kissed my cheek. "I'm great you " I mumbled against his chest. He chuckled before telling me he's good too.

After Victor changed we ate dinner togather than chilled on the couch while I watched TV and Victor watched me. "ohhh Vicky I have a surprise for you "I said turning around to face him as I was on his lap. He looked at me confused before asking me what the surprise was. I quickly got up ran to the room to get the poster I made this afternoon.

When I came back downstairs I opened the poster for him and he was shocked.

POSTER :WE GOING ON VACATION FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY ❤️❤️

The poster was decorated and it looked so pretty. "baby are you serious " he asked smiling widely at me. "yes I am "I said matter of factly. "baby come here "he said with his deepest voice. I quickly made my way to him and straddled his lap while I put the poster next to him. "no one has ever done anything like this for me and I am so happy you put in the effort love " he said looking at me with eyes filled with love.

"it's a pleasure. I really wanted to do something nice for you. You work to much "I said giggling. "when are we going baby cause I have some meetings this coming week " . "in 2 days and don't worry about that I already took care of it ". I had asked Victors assistant to move all his meetings to a later date. "that's great. So where are we going baby ". "you will see". "come on baby tell me ". "nope ". The day continued on with Victor nagging me about where we were going.

The next day came and I decided to take a day off work to do some self care. I started of by going to the hair salon and getting my hair cut as it was to long. I also changed it up abit and dyed my hair a dark red color which was really cute. I then did my nails to match my hair. I ended my day off by getting a facial. I then bought some take out for Victor and I so we did not have be cook while we still have to pack for tomorrow.

"hey Vicky " I said as I walked in with the bags of food

"hey Vicky " I said as I walked in with the bags of food. "hi baby... You look very beautiful love ". I blushed after he complimented me before whispering a quiet thank you. "how was your day love "he asked as he helped me with the bags of food. "it was tiring but I enjoyed it ". "I can see that... Can I see your nails beautiful ". "sure " I said stretching out my hand for him to gently hold and see my nails.

"these look beautiful baby I like how the red matches your hair and these gems are beautiful just like you... You look absolutely gorgeous with these nails and don't even get me started on your beautiful hair and breath taking glowy face " he said while looking me in the eyes.

Ever since Victor saw my nails for the very first time he had made it a habit to comment on them and make me feel good about them. Victor knows I sometimes get nervous in public when I look to girly because I feel like people are judging me so he always does his very best to make me feel good about myself and I love that about him.

"thank you Vicky "I said shyly. He just smiled at me before kissing my forehead. "let's eat love so we can pack for tomorrow "he said as he started dishing up the food. We then ate while talking about how our days were and some other random stuff. Then out of nowhere the topic of kids came up .

"why don't you want to have kids " asked Victor. I didn't want to have kids because I'm still healing from my past traumas and I don't want to make the mistake of treating my kids how I was treated. I honestly wanted a family with Victor if ever he decided he wants to marry me but not in the early years of marriage. " I just don't want any " I lied.

Victors pov

Christopher and I were currently talking about kids and I asked him if he wanted any. He lied to me and told me no because he just does not want any. I know he's lying but I don't want to make it a big deal. "what's your biggest fantasy "he asked randomly. His question caught me off guard.

"I don't have any "I lied. "you lying everyone has a fantasy "he said. "okay fine... I - I... My fantasy is that I want to f-fuck someone in the club I have in my basement "I said shyly. "just that" he asked. "OKAY FINE... I want the person to strip for me... Give me a show then let me fuck them like a slut...I want to ruin them make them feel so good it hurts "I said imagining myself doing that with Christopher . My pants got tight at the thought of my fantasy coming true. "mmmmh that's a good one " he said.

After that conversation we washed the dishes then packed our clothes. It took hours for my baby to pack but when he was finally done we took a warm relaxing bath togather then did our hygiene routine. After that we went to bed and in all honesty I was extremely excited for my birthday vacation with Christopher.