Chapter 41

Victors pov

After Christopher squirted he screamed out his safe word. I then quickly undid the cuffs before gathering him in my arms. My baby was so sensitive that he had a dry orgasm from me just touching and carrying him. He shook as he whined and moaned softly.

"you did so well my angel I'm so proud of you love " I said as I carried him out of the playroom after wiping him off with a clean cloth. He didn't respond but he relaxed further into my body. After entering our room I laid him on the bed before covering him with his favorite black blanket. I then gave him a bottle of water to rehydrate him after his multiple orgasms and his squirting .

I attempted to leave the room so I could get him water and some comfort foods. Before I could leave christopher tugged on my arm. "daddy please don't leave" he said in a soft whiny voice. "baby I need to get you something to eat and drink. I will be back soon ". "promise "he asked holding out his shaky pinky. "promise " I said intertwining our fingers.

I gave him a few kisses on his forehead before I left. I went to to the kitchen and got him his favorite mini chocolates, a fruit bowl and a bottle of water with some fruits . I then carried the tray upstairs to my angel.

The fruit bowl ❤️

The fruit bowl ❤️

The chocolates ❤️

The chocolates ❤️

The bottle of water ❤️

When I walked in Christopher was sleeping so I put the tray on the bed side table. I then laid down on the bed before wrapping my arms around Christopher's waist. He probably felt my presences because he turned around to face me before putting his head on my chest. I kissed his cute cheeks, nose, mouth and forehead while he slept.

I could feel that he was still a bit sensitive because of how he's body twitched and released little moans and whines when I kissed his neck or shoulder. He was also still a bit shaky but he was getting better by the minute. As he slept I just watched him and thought of all the things we've been through togather. All the times I made him smile, cry, blush, laugh, moan, cum, whine and many more.

This boy never left me. He stayed with me even after I hurt him a few times and every single day I thank the heaven's that this beautifully made boy is mine. As I was still caressing his body with my hands while I was deep in thought he started stirring. He had been napping for about 45 minutes. He opened his Beautiful brown eyes to look at me with he's beautiful smile.

I smiled back at him. "is it morning already "I asked jokingly as we sat up. "for me it is " he said while chuckling. He then moved to straddle me. We were both still very much naked and the skin to skin contact felt amazing especially because it is was raining outside. "how are you feeling my angel " I asked while massaging his body as he relaxed into me.

"I feel amazing... Tonight was so great". "I like that you enjoyed it baby what was your favorite part " it was everything but I feel like I mostly liked the squirting. It felt so unreal yet so arousing. And you remember how I was hesitating about adding it to the contract "he asked. "yes baby I remember ". "well it's safe to say you can remove it from yellow and add it to green because I'm sold". I laughed at his sentence before telling him I will do that.

I then gave him the water I brought him. I made sure he drank alot because he had lost alot of water during our scene. I then fed him the fruits and gave him his chocolates. While he ate he occasionally fed me too his claim being I could be hungry but to shy to inform him. This boy was so funny.

"so your birthday is coming up "he said while he fed me some chocolate. "I know love ". "so what are you planning to do ". "nothing  ". "why ". "because it's just like any other day of the week ". Christopher looked at him like I had just said the biggest insult to him. "what do you mean any other day of the week. It's your birthday and it's special ". "I never got into the habit of celebrating it" I lied as I kissed his cheek.

I really wanted to avoid this conversation so I told Christopher "baby we should take a bath now so we can be fresh ". He looked at me skeptically because he knew me enough to know that I was avoiding the topic of my birthday. "okay we can go bath I guess " he said. Before we stood up though he cupped my face and kissed my lips softly. "I love you so much Victor "he said looking at me with nothing but love. "I love you to my angel so so much I can't even put it into words ".

After our little confessions I carried Christopher to the bathroom and placed him on the bathroom counter while I prepared a bath for us. I then put him in the tub and then got in behind him. After bathing and rinsing we did skin care then brush out teeth before leaving the bathroom. "what do you want to wear baby "I asked him. Christopher wasn't joking when he said he becames emotionally confused after a scene.

He would cry for a few minutes then smile the biggest and brightest smile you have ever seen right after. I always ask him exactly what he wants so I don't trigger him. Except for food because he knows I decide what he eats whether it's a scene or not. "can we wear matching pyjama's please daddy please" he said looking at me with that cute face. I couldn't even say no. "okay love we can wear that ". After getting us matching onesies we got dressed and cuddled while watching a movie before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Them in onesies ❤️(not my picture got it of Pinterest )