Chapter 23

Christopher's pov

When I got into my office I locked the door before watching Victors video from last night with my airpods on. He was grunting and moaning as he stroked himself. "I wish you were here so I can fuck your pretty mouth" he said with a moan in the video.

He then came with a loud growl as his cum painted the mirror... It was such sexy sight to witness . I started rubbing myself through the baggy jeans I was wearing. I didn't have any meetings today so I knew no one would come knocking. I then took my pants off before reaching in my personal purse for my vibrator. Sometimes I just had to realse some built up stress from work especially after long boring meetings .

I then fingered my hole before putting lube on my vibrator. I slide it in before sitting on my chair and switching it on. It stared vibrating on low pressure but that's not what I wanted... I wanted it to vibrate so hard next to my prostate that I cum within minutes.

I increased the pressure and put it on full blast. I then started moaning lowly as I propped my phone on my table against some books so that it was giving my phone the perfect view of me. I then pressed record on the camera then the video started recording.

"ahhhhhhhhh" I moaned quietly as I spread my legs wide open putting them on the arm rests of my office chair. It was my first time getting this wild in my office and it turned me on even more. "hmmmmm I know you wish it was you fucking me this good daddy ". I moaned as I closed my eyes. I started stroking my dick which made me feel so good.

"ahhhhhhhhh yeah just like that daddy... yeah right there " I moaned as I imagined Victor fucking me rough and hard right now. "I'm so close daddy " I moaned as I started to cry from pleasure. My body was extremely sensitive especially when it came to sex with someone I liked so when I stated imagining Victor fucking me... The vibrator felt a hundred times better.

"ohhh my goshhh... I'm coming" I moaned as cum shot out from my dick. I was sweating lightly from the session I just had. It felt so good cumming like that I was literally on cloud 9 and I knew that today was going to be great. This right here was going to make me happy for the rest of the day. I cut off the video before taking some tissues and wiping my cum off.

I then took out my vibrator and wiped it before putting it back in it's case. Im going to wash it when I get home. I got dressed wiped myself clean before fixing my self and ensuring I didn't look like someone who just went to space and back . I then sent the video to Victor before getting back to work like nothing happened.

Today went by pretty fast. Lunch time passed with me and Evan eating a take away which I took a picture of so I could get approval from Victor before eating. Victor completely ignored my video which honestly hurt me. All he did was react to it with a smiley face. A FUCKING SMILEY FACE. I just ignored the hurt through out the day. I honestly think I felt more embarrassed than hurt I mean I've never sent anyone a video like that and the day I finally do that's how the person reacts.

After getting home I was exhausted. I decided to bath and then take a nap. I woke up around 10pm to loud banging on my door. I walked to open the door only to see Victors ignorant self standing there.

Victors pov

After Christopher left me last night during our make our session he sent me a text telling me to check my gallery. I was honestly a bit confused but did it anyway. This boy was freaky beyond imagination. He had taken sexy videos and pictures of himself naked right here in my bathroom. He looked so sexy. I jerked of to those pictures and videos not forgetting to take a video for him.

The next day came and I woke up and went to work after doing my usual morning stuff like gyming, eating breakfast, etc. Every morning I spent without Christopher was boring. He was the only person adding fun and difference into my life.

While I was in a meeting I got a message from Christopher. It was a video of him. I played it on low volume before quickly switching my phone of when I realized what kind of video it was. I then switched my phone back on so I could quickly react to the video. I got tempted and ended up watching a few seconds of it and gosh was I hard. I saw Lani pecking in an attempt to see my screen. "sir you should focus" she said. I ignored her and continued looking around for a distraction. My meeting finished at 5 and all I wanted to do was speak to my baby.

I texted Christopher but he never replied so I assumed he was busy. I than called him a few times after a while and still no reply. I was getting worried so I kept calling him. By nine thirty I was beyond worried so I drove to Christopher's apartment to make sure he was okay. I knocked on the door softly but he didn't open. I started knock louder before the door opened to revile a half sleepy Christopher who looked pissed.

"what the actual fu-... What are you doing here" ask Christopher surprised. I'm glad he stopped himself before he could swear and get into trouble. "baby I was so worried about you... I've been texting and calling you but you didn't respond, I thought something happened to you "I said as I hugged him raising him from the floor. He than wrapped him legs around my waist and his arms around my neck putting his head on my shoulder.

" I was sleeping "he mumbled as I walked us to his room."I'm sorry for waking you up baby I was just worried ". "it's okay... Thank you for worrying and checking up on me". "you are my submissive baby off cause I'm going to check up on you and ensure you are okay". He then looked me in the eyes before asking me with glossy eyes "didn't you like it". "like what baby" I asked confused. He looked even more hurt as he said " the video... Didn't you like the video I sent you" he asked in a soft voice.

My baby was about to cry and I would kill myself if I ever hurt this boy. "ohhh shit baby I was in a meeting when you sent it so I couldn't watch and respond to it properly. I wanted to call you to discuss and properly react to it over FaceTime in the afternoon but you were sleeping and didn't answer the phone". "ohh" he said while sniffing. "baby I'm sorry okay I just thought you would be okay with it since I usually just react to your sexy pictures then face time you later or tell you in person later just how much I liked them".

" I know it's just this was my first time sending you a video where I'm so vulnerable and I just got hurt when you know did what you did". My baby had tears running down his face now so I settled us on the bed before wiping them. "I'm sorry love... I'm so sorry my angel".

"it's okay I guess I kind of overthought the whole thing which kind of made me sad in the end" he said while giggling as I wiped stray tears that rolled down his cute cheeks. "I'm also sorry I made you worry I mean you literally canceled plans just so you can come check on me. It was careless of me not to inform you that I was tired and wanted to take a nap" he said fiddling with his fingers as I ran my hands through his hair.

"it's okay love I'm sorry too for making you feel how you felt baby you don't deserve that". We then cuddled each other before Christopher begged me to stay the night which I did.

"I should probably give you the code to my apartment door so next time you can just come in without having to knock loudly " he said in a soft voice. "that is a good idea baby... So about that video... You deserve a punishment "I said in my dominant voice . "no I don't...being left on read and crying myself to sleep about it was punishment enough ". We both laughed at Christopher's comment as we cuddled closer togather.

That night we just spoke about any and everything while in each other's arms. Nothing sexual was hinted at just pure bonding between two people who liked each other.