Chapter 22

Christopher's pov

After eating dinner with my man we washed the dishes togather and then had dessert while watching a movie which we began making out in the middle of. "ummmmm" I moaned as Victor began rubbing on my erect nipples with his rough thumbs.

"ahhhh daddy" I continue to moan as he slowly brought his big hands to my ass slapping it hard before gripping it tight. "daddy " I said as I began pushing on his chest for him to stop. But he didn't get the message as he kept on massaging my ass making me moan harder as his finger brushed passed my clothed hole. "daddy stop " I said in a moan while pushing at his chest harder. He then stopped kissing me on the neck quickly before letting go of my ass and gently putting his hands on my waist. "are you okay darling" he asked worriedly as I had stopped him out of no where. "Y-yeah it's just I... I have to go" I said softly while  trying to catch my breath . I really wanted to stay here and get railed by Victor on the couch,but I had to go tell Evan about what Victor told me about Devon.

I want him to find out sooner than later so he can think of a way forward. "what do you mean you have to go baby I thought we both wanted this tonight" he said seductively as he began running his hands up and down my sensitive body ."i do want this but I promised Evan I would go see him and watch a movie with him" I lied.

"is it really that important" he asked gripping my waist a bit tighter but not painfully tight just enough to show his possessiveness over me. "yes it is" I said as I slowly got off his lap as I was straddling him. "okay fine" he said as he stood up and faced me. "don't get angry okay I promise I'll make it up to you love" I said getting on my tippy toes so I could kiss his frowny lips.

"mmmk" he said kissing me back. "so what do you suggest I do about this" he asked while pointing at his hard cock. "can you please take care of it baby ... I would suck you off but you know I'll end up staying longer than I intend to because sucking your cock will lead to me getting railed on this couch " I said in a pleading tone. "okay fine you can leave now" he said with a emotionless voice.

I quickly went upstairs to get one of his hoodies that matched my "I just got fucked " outfit. He wore this one recently because it smelled so much like him. Before leaving the room I quickly took Victors phone that was laying on the bed and ran to the bathroom. I then stripped naked before snapping some pictures of myself.

I trusted Victor enough to do this with his phone. I wasn't scared  or worried that he would show someone my private pictures that were meant for his eyes and his eyes only. Plus Victor is very possessive over me he wouldn't want anybody else seeing me so vulnerable and exposed .

I took picture of my hard dick and then took a few videos. One of myself moaning loudly as I fingered myself. The other one was off me moaning as I stroked my dick . And then there was one of me running my hands up and down my body while occasionally rubbing on my nipples.

I was really hard and wanted nothing but to get fucked by Victor all night long but I had to go speak to Evan. So before I could change my mind I quickly got dressed before putting Victors phone right back where I found it. I then went downstairs and found Victor sitting with a drink in his hand.

"I'm about to leave". He just hummed at me in response. "Vic I said I'm about to leave". "I know I heard you". "so why you ignoring me baby I said I was sorry". "I'm not ignoring you baby I'm sorry okay have a good night". He said while standing up to give me a tight hug. I then gave Victor a few more apology kisses before leaving.

The drive to Evans house was uncomfortable because my dick was still hard and all I wanted was Victors cock filling me up and fucking me into oblivion while he called me a good little slut. I arrived quickly as there were very little cars on the road. I parked my car the texted Victor.

THE TEXT :check you gallery daddy I have a very sexy surprise for you to help you with your "problem". 😉❤️

I then calmed my raging boner down before walking up to Evans apartment. I knocked very loudly because knowing Evan he was probably asleep. After a few minutes of knocking I decided to just call him .

"Chris it's fricken 10 in the evening what do you want "he said annoyed. He was clearly  asleep when I called him ". "Evan come open this door"I said back. He unlocked the  door after a few minutes and then I waltsed in. I then lead Evan to the couch off his apartment.

"Christopher what's going on" he asked. "well today when you went to lunch with Devon I had lunch with Victor.". "okay so....". "I asked him how well he knows devon and he said that they best friends". "andddd? ". "okay so basically I asked him to tell me more about Devon then he mentioned that Devon lives far from here but is planning to move back". "yeah I know he told me that I'm also designing his new house ". "well did he tell you that the reason he's moving here is because his husband is opening a new branch of his company here ". "wait what"Evan said. He sat there looking at me dumbfounded as I tried getting his attention a few times . "EVAN!!!" I finally screamed to get his attention but he  just sat there. He then began to cry.

I moved closer to him so that I could comfort him . I hugged him and kissed his forehead telling him it's going to be okay.

After calming him down he spoke to me about how he felt . "I feel like a home wrecker". "Evan you are not a home wrecker okay if anything he's basically wrecking his own home". "you know I was really beginning to fall for him... Every guy I date will always just want sex out of me... I guess that's what I'm good for." he said while sniffing.

"that's not true okay you deserve someone good and you going to find that person okay". "yeah I guess...can you stay over tonight I need emotional support ". "Of course Evan I'm going to stay with you all night"."I hope this isn't taking any time away from you and your man ". I just giggled as he lead me to his room.

"can I borrow some pj's" I asked while already opening his closet . "sure you can pick from the closet " he said giggling at me.  "What's with the" I just got fucked "outfit" he asked while laughing . "well you see in the morning I pulled a stunt on Vic which lead to him railing me and leaving me in pleasurable pain  I couldn't even wear any tight pants cause he spanked me to" l said while pouting . "omg Chris" he said while laughing. After I finished changing I got into bed with him and we cuddled each other.

After Evan fell asleep I checked my messages to see if Victor had responded. I then began blushing as he sent me a video of him stroking his dick in front of the bathroom mirror. He looked like he had just stepped out of the shower with how wet his hair looked. I was so fucken hard just looking at that video but I knew I couldn't pleasure myself because I would be breaking daddy's rules and it would also be awkward and weird with Evan there so I just responded to the text before going to bed with an extremely hard dick.

THE TEXT :DADDY I WANT YOU SO BAD😭😭I'M SO HARD RIGHT NOW... Also I'm sleeping over at Evan's place tonight cause he isn't feeling well.

In the morning I woke up early so I could make breakfast for my heart broken bestie. As I was cooking I kept feeling guilty about telling Evan but deep down I knew I had to tell him. I then saw Evan appear in the kitchen.

"hey you... how did you sleep " I asked. "I'm going through a heart break remember ". "ohh sorry... I made you breakf-" my phone rang cutting me off halfway through his sentence. "hello " I said all smiley and giggly. Victor was calling me and I always got so blushy when he called. "Morning baby how did you sleep".I growled as I knew he was just teasing me because I didn't get any last night "I slept fine actually". He chuckled before saying "that's great... Actually baby I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch today". "I can't today I'm taking care of my sick friend" .Evan was the sick friend. He laughed at that causing me to playfully glare at him . "okay baby... bye I'll call you later okay ". "okay bye Vicky" I then hung up before turning to Evan . "what's so funny Evan "I asked in my I'm trying to be serious voice. " you know you didn't have to cancel your dick appointment because of me ". "well I did because you've canceled alot of dick appointments because of me too ". I then walked around the kitchen counter to give him a hug .

After eating we got ready for work with me wearing Evans clothes which fit me perfectly. We then took our separate cars and drove to work.