Chapter 14

"but you know how business goes right I can't just do that anymore " I said to Mr Ferrell. We were currently in my office discussing some "business". We had been here for a while now and honestly I was getting impatient and tired. I then heared my phone ding. I picked it up casually to see it was a text from Christopher. I quickly opened it and my cock instantly got hard. It was pictures of him is my shirt and a bright pink tong with that sexy plump ass on display. After viewing those photos I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I ended the meeting with Mr Ferrell promising to meet him on Monday before going home. When I entered it was silent so I walked upstairs to my bedroom and when I walked in I saw the beautifully sexy sight of Christopher laying on the bed on his stomach with his ass out as his back was covered in my white work shirt. He was on his phone watching tik tok. He turned around and his face immediately tured red when he realized I had caught him in his sexy outfit. I opened up my arms and he immediately got off the bed and ran into them . His ass jiggling in the process making me even harder than I already was. "you are back" Christopher said in an excited tone. "yes I am baby... Now About those pictures "I said as I began rubbing his smooth ass. his face got redder as he hid it in my chest. I ran my hands on his plump bubble butt and slapped it. He let out a low moan as his breathing increased. "I would really appreciate it if you started sending me more of those because those pictures made my day". "really " asked Christopher shyly as his hands went around my neck. "yes really baby" I said right before I kissed him. He was not expecting the kiss so he moaned loudly in surprise.

I tossed him up by his thighs. He wrapped his thighs around my waist as I carried him to the bed were we continued kissing. After our heated kiss we were both naked excluding the fact that we both still had our under wear on. I moved my lips to his thighs as I roughly parted his legs. It was my first time attempting to be a little rough with him and he looked like he liked it so I continued. I slapped his thighs and started making hickeys on them. He was a moaning mess which turned me on even more. "Ahhhh yeah" he moaned as I lick his hole . His tong string roughly scratched his hole with the force of my tongue making him go crazy. He grabbed my hair forcing me deeper into his ass as his legs wrapped around my neck. "mmmmh daddy stop teasing me". Christopher had a daddy kink I knew that from the very first time we had sex but I only found out I had one the first time he called me daddy. It was so arousing and made me feel so dominant and powerful over him. That is when I realized I would pick daddy over sir any day of the week.

I took his tong off using my teeth before getting to work. I fucked him hard with my tongue leaving no room for him to complain and tell me "it's dirty" like he usually does. I was rough, harsh, violent and ruthless and he seemed to like it. "ohh- ohhh yeahhh Ahhhh daddy,... harder daddy I'm so close... Ohh fuck " I slapped his thigh hard after he cussed. Such a beautiful mouth can not be saying such filthy words. "ahhhhhh-hhh" he was in pure bliss. His eyes were closed shut at he moaned carelessly. "I'mgownacum"at this point his sentences were incoherent and barely audio able. Precum started leaking from his dick which let me know that it's time to decide whether he cums right now or later. After thinking of the pictures he has sent me I realized my baby deserved an extra orgasm because of how sexy they were so I kept going until... "daddy - daddy ahhh can I cum please " he moaned so good.I hummed in respond to let him know he could. Even I was close to cumming untouched and I was ashamed to admit that I could cum from his moans alone. "D-DADDY! Ahhhhhh nghhhhhh" Christopher moaned loudly as he came hard. He's body shaked and he's eyes were very sparkly almost like he was going to cry from pleasure. He Moaned from all the pleasure as he held me tightly and scratched my shoulders with with short manicure.
He laid on the bed in a Daze before laughing. "omg daddy that was so good " he said in a half moany voice. "did you like it " I asked teasingly as I already knew the answer. "obviously I mean I literally just experienced one of my strongest ever orgasms and it was just from you eating me out" he said as he smiled widely.

After a few minutes of recoverying and sloppy dirty kissing christopher took of my underwear and climbed on top of me. "I'm gonna ride you so good you gonna forget your name " he whispered as he slowly lowered himself onto my cock. Knowing Christopher he could make that happen and I was beyond excited.

He started slowly moving. He teased me as he licked my chest and nipples. I then started sucking his nipples while he increased the pace going faster and faster . Before I knew it I was in pure bliss. "ohhh gosh " I groaned as Christopher kept going. We were now both moaning and groaning very loudly. He kept going and for a moment I forgot where I was . I started loosing myself as I gripped his waist so tight it would bruise for sure. I thrusted up into him creating more friction for both of us making us both realse raw sounds of pleasure. All I could see was him on my cock bouncing that plump ass up and down.He had tears rolling down his cheeks as he moan loudly in pleasure. "ahhh daddy you so biggg". It felt so good that it made me close my eyes and groan in pleasure. I've been riden by boys before but not like this. Christopher did not need my help he did it all on his own. He rode my cock like it belonged to him and he owns it.

His plump ass made slappy sounds as it collided with my thighs I was close  and so was he. I could hear it from the way he moaned. It was uncontrolled and incoherent. I groaned loudly as I released into his ass. While he moaned my name loudly as he came on my stomach. "ahhh" I moaned in a deep raspy voice as I kept cumming . I've never been riden this way before it was amazing. I loved this and I loved hi- no I loved this nothing else.

We went at it for a while longer. I fucked him into oblivion and made him cum so Many times. I really wish I could have used some toys on him but I'll save that for another day.