Chapter 8

Victors pov

The alarm clock went of in Victors room indicating that it was four in the morning. A tired Victor and a sore Christopher woke up to the annoying sound. "switch it off " whined Christopher as he covered his ears cutely in his sleepy state. Victor switched of the alarm as he moved closer to cuddle Christopher again. "go back to sleep my angel it's still very early in the morning " whispered Victor softly as he kissed Christopher on his cheeks and forehead. "okay " Christopher whispered in a sleepy voice. After Christopher fell asleep again Victor went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush is teeth. He then got into his gym clothes then he was off to his home gym for a morning session . He exercised for an hour before he went back to his room to take a shower. After doing his hygiene routine he wore a pair of black sweat pant that contrasted his pale body. He then walked into his room from his bathroom and got some extra hygiene stuff from his  closet which he would give to christopher to use. He was a bit worried that Christopher might not like the brands as they were abit to musculin for someone as girly as him but he still put them out anyway. He then wrote Christopher a note which he put next to his pillow. He left the room and went downstairs to start preparing breakfast for his baby with last nights events still fresh in his mind.

Christopher's pov

Christopher stirred awake. He sat up and started looking at his surroundings in awe. The room he was in was beautiful. It was dark and warm... it felt so safe. He then took notice of the note on his pillow. He picked it up and began reading it.

THE NOTE: Morning beautiful I hope you are well rested. I have left some pain killers and a glass of water on the bed side table for you to drink so you can reduce any pain you may be feeling from last night's activities. I also left you a few cosmetics and hygiene stuff that you might need to use. If you need more feel free to asked me. Also I'm in the kitchen if you need me.
xoxo Victor Austen

Christopher blushed at the mention of last night's events and also at the fact the he had never gotten a note like this before. He drank the pain killers then stood up and walked to the bathroom and started his morning routine. It was a bit hard for him since some of the things he usually used weren't there or were in different more expensive and manly brands that he wasn't used to. But he was thankful that Victor had provided these for him. He then left the room and made his way to the kitchen. He got lost a few times but he wasn't complaining seeing as this house was extremely beautiful and it screamed I belong to Victor Austen. He then chuckled quietly as he remembered the fact that Victor signed the note using both his name and surname which was extremely amusing to him. He finally found the staircase that he's been looking for. When he got downstairs he was immediately hit by an aroma which he followed. It lead him to the kitchen where he was met by a shirtless Victor cooking something. He looked so sexy while flipping those pan cakes. "morning " said Christopher softly. "morning beautiful how are you feeling today " asked Victor in a husky voice. "I'm good you " asked Christopher shyly as he started shifting nervously as Victor scanned his eyes up and down Christopher's semi naked body. Christopher sat down and watched as Victor dished up the food on 2 plates putting one in front of Christopher and one in front of the chair next to christopher which he walked around and sat down on . "I'm good, how was your night " asked Victor. "it was great your bed is honestly very comfortable ohh also I really like your house it's so dark yet so warm and safe it's just so beautiful also the attention to detail is impacable I mean the marble  counter tops and these plain mate black cardboards are amazing " said Christopher excitedly. Victor just watched in amusement as Christopher rambled about how much he likes his house."you really analyzed every corner of my house huh "asked Victor in a teasing tone." I mean I am an interior designer that's basically what I do all day "chuckled Christopher shyly. " well sounds like you good at your job. Do you like it " asked Victor curiously." yep I love it I mean I took student loan after student loan in order to finish my degree I really hoped to start my own business where we design peoples houses but luck was not on my side cause I can't afford it "said Christopher sadly." well one day you going to do it trust me "said Victor hopefully. They were both done eating when Christopher stood up and started collecting all the plates they used taking them to the sink getting ready to wash them." you do know I have a dish washer right "asked Victor amused"besides you the guest here I can't possibly let you wash the dishes ". "ohh come on just because I'm a one night stand I can't do things here" asked Christopher with a smirk. They were now very close to one another with Christopher pushed up against the counter. "well just so you know my one night stands don't wear my shirts nor do they eat breakfast here so consider yourself lucky " said Victor with a smirk. "if that's the case them I do consider myself lucky daddy " said Christopher with a seductive tone.