Revenge (Sealand)

YES HE'S A REAL COUNTRY!

that is all.

...

"Um excuse me?... Hello?... D-down here!" You mumbled quietly, an angry pout on your face. "I'm here dammit!"

Ever since your people decided to make you the new country of (small c/n), everyone has been ignoring you. Even Wy, and she's small too!

You groaned in frustration. Sure you were young and small but you had big plans!

"Stop ignoring me!!" You exclamed, sitting back in the corner.

"Ah, (c/n)." England kneeled in front of you.

Is someone finally noticing me?! You thought, smiling wide.

"Let the big countries dispute these matters."

America trotted over like an excited stallion. He stuck his lips out and in a baby voice said, "Go on wittle _____. Go pway outswide with the wittle countwies."

You rolled your (e/c) eyes and stood up. "I'm not a baby. You will regret this. All of you!" With that, you stomped out of the meeting room.

The other countries snickered as you left.

You kicked a pebble as you shuffled out the door. "Grr!! Those bigger countries piss me off! How dare they!" You growled.

"Heeeyyy ____~!!!" You turned your head and saw Peter smiling behind you.

"Hello Peter." You politely greeted.

He tilted his head in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"The others are bullies! When I get bigger I'm going to be their worst nightmare!" You exclaimed.

He smirked, blonde hair falling into his face. "Why wait?"

"What do you mean? We're too small to do any big damage."

"Exactly. C'mon, I've got some things that can help us." He giggled and grabbed your hand.

"Wait hold---!" He pulled you along the path.

You reached around the meeting house where there was a tree house. The two of you climbed up it.

"Here we are! See all this? I've been planning a great prank for some time." He giggled and showed you his stuff.

You grinned. "This is going to be good."

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

Arthur sighed, no one was listening to him at the meeting. "_____ listens better than you blokes." He mumbled.

The fighting wouldn't stop.

"ATTENTION! SURRENDER OR DIE! HANDS ON YOUR HEADS!" A deep voice was heard and lights flashed. All the countries looked at each other.

There was panic. They put their hands on their heads.

"WE WANT THIS PLANET! ALL HUMANS REPORT TO THE MEAT GRINDER. YOU WILL BE USED AS FOOD FOR OUR YOUNG!"

Alfred screamed like a little girl. Even Ivan was silent. He had no murderous reaction, just fear.

Then two small green blobs slithered in the room with lazer guns. They pointed them at the bigger countries. "DO YOU SURRENDER?" One of them bellowed.

"W-what is it that you want from us?" Arthur spoke up with a shaky voice.

"WE WANT YOUR BODIES!"

"P-please go s-somewhere else d-dudes! I-I hear Mars has s-some nice b-bodies!" Alfred begged.

"HAHAHA! YES I WANT TO SEE YOU BEG! BEG PESANTS!"

Quickly, all the countries got on their knees and begged.

"Please spare me! I'm too f-fabulous!" Feliks pleaded.

Poor Feliciano and Lovino had tears running down their faces.

"D-don't kill m-me! I'm t-too awesome!" Gilbert cried, holding the shaking Gilbird.

Roderich was bowing his head.

Arthur was begging for his life.

Japan was terrified with the others. China was grabbing on to Russia for dear life.

They were all petrified.

You couldn't contain your laughter. You looked toward Sealand in the other suit. He nodded.

At the same time, you both took off the alien heads of the amazing suits Peter had sewn. "REVENGE!" You both yelled.

"Aw Peter, wook at the wittle scared contwies." You mocked.

"Awww..."

The wailing countries all looked up with nothing less than rage on their faces.

"Wooks wike they need their wittle bwankies."

"Oh and their wittle bottles too."

They started walking towards you.

"Peter..."

"RUN!"

You both bolted out the door and rand down the street.

You and Peter didn't stop running until you were sure they gave up. After a while, the did.

"Oh my gosh! That was awesome! And we goit it all on film! I love you right now!" You laughed, hugging Peter.

When you let go he was blushing.

"O-oh sorry. I didn't---" You stuttered.

Peter smiled and pecked you on the lips. "Let's go upload this to YouTube!" (A/N: I DO NOT OWN!)

Later that day the video had 100K views and many comments. They were stars.

You skipped back around your country and you couldn't stop laughing.

Let's just say that revenge is a bitch.