*You belong with me (Prussia)

(I know most people think that Taylor Swift is sooo over rated but I really like this song and I think it's perfect for a Prussia x Reader! SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY ANYWAY~! (g/n/y/h) is a girl you hate BTW! This is going to be long enjoy~!)

You're on the phone with your girlfriend-she's upset,

She's going off about something that you said

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do

You sat on your bed sighing as your best friend Gilbert was on the phone.

"You OK?" You asked after he hung up.

"Ja. She just. . ."

"What did you 'say' this time Gil?" You asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Oh, I told (g/n/y/h) that she vas unawesome compared to me. And apparently that's offensive?" He sighed and ran a hand through his silver hair.

You laughed because you knew he joked around with everyone like that. And you liked that about him. "You say that to everyone! What's the big whoop-dee-do?"

He started to chuckle too. "Exactly! That's vhat I said! And vhat the "Hölle (hell) is 'vhoop-dee-do' Frau?" He laughed some more.

You smiled. "I don't know, but it's awesome!"

"Nein, only me."

You leaned in and placed your head on his shoulder playfully. "And me~?"

He blushed. "I suppose so ja. . ."

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.

And she'll never know your story like I do.

Gilbert had just left and you wished him good luck with (g/n), to which he responded with a cheeky grin and "Thanks, I'll really need it Frau!''.

You turned on your radio and 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark' by Fall out Boy was on. You smiled because this was (g/n)'s least favorite song.

But you and Gil loved it.

That was another reason why you didn't get why Gilbert loved (g/n).

She hated all his awesome jokes and his favorite songs. And you knew she hated the way he dressed; sweatshirts and jeans.

But you loved that too.

(g/n) also hated his friends, you loved Francis and Antonio, they were your best friends.

Now that you thought about it, you didn't really hate anything about Gilbert.

Except that he was dating (g/n). . .

But she wears short skirts

I wear t-shirts

She's cheer captain

And I'm on the bleachers

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find

That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

"_____! Ich liebe dich (I love you)!" Gilbert yelled and your (e/c) eyes widened.

Had he really said it? "G-Gil?"

"I'm so sorry lieber! Jou're the one for me! No one else, not even (g/n)!" He said and ran to you.

It was at that moment that you knew it was a dream and woke up in a flash.