Falling, Quite literally (2p Canada)

This is dedicated to @kykys098 this awesome user has wanted 2p Canada for a while and guessed correctly yay!

Oh and I'm going to apologize in advance because I'm not good at writing 2p Canada so this is probably gonna suck .-.

...

Falling has a few different definitions. You could be falling in love or losing your balance. For me, it was both.

"Helloooo? You in there?" You were whipped out of your internal monologue by your friend, Matt. He pushed his sunglasses on his head and ran a hand through the few stray hairs that didn't quite make it in his low ponytail. Of course, he was careful to avoid the one stray curl that was always there. It was gravity defying.

You shook the thoughts out of your head and blushed. "Yeah. Sorry I just zoned out."

He smirked. "What were you thinking about?"

You. "Nothing." You quickly responded.

"You took quite a fall there, are you okay?" Matt asked, extending his hand out to you.

No. I've fallen for a guy who will never fall for me back. "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm fine." You took his hand and got up wobbly on your ice skates. Your other friend Allen took you to free ice skating day with Matt. He knew about your not-so-little crush and you knew that he was trying to set you up. He played matchmaker when he wasn't trying to flirt with you. It got so out of control, that one time, you punched him in the nose and almost broke it. Let's just say that he was less than enthused after that and left you alone.

You thought that you were going to be great at ice skating and you would have to help Matt, but he was a FrUking pro! And here you were, falling very five minutes on your ass. It was quite sad, or at least, that's what Allen said. (If you're good at ice skating, because I'm not, just pretend)

"You need help _____?" Matt asked, chuckling slightly at your shaking form on the ice.

Oh yes help me, I suck. "No. Just trying to get a feel for it." You lied, not wanting to look stupid and incompetent in front of your crush. But lest face it, you already accomplished that.

"You've been 'trying to get a feel' for an hour~" Allen teased. You sent a glare his way because he was falling on his ass too. Matt just ignored him. You could learn a thing or two from him.

He laughed. "You sure? I can help. Here, give my your hand." You blushed. "I-I didn't mean it like that. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it." You said, blush fading, and took his hand.

"You're putting too much effort into it." He explained. "This is going to sound so fucking cheesy but just goods on the ice."

You giggled. "Yeah that was pretty cheesy."

"Shut up."

"I'm not really good at this kind of thing." You said bluntly.

"I can tell."

"That's not very nice."

"You're the one who said it was cheesy."

You grinned. "Nuh uh! You said it first!"

"Oh my god what are you guys, in kindergarten?!" Allen groaned in frustration from the ground.

"At least I'm not sitting on the cold, hard ice because I can't get back up." Matt smirked.

"I like things cold and hard." Allen said. You and Matt started laughing hysterically. "I-I didn't mean to---! Oh fuck it that was pretty fucking funny."

You nodded. "Oh yeah I can't breathe!" You clutched your stomach and leaned over in laugher. Then you fell to the hard ice, making Matt fall with you. "I-I'm sorry!"

He rolled his eyes. "You really aren't good at this."

You smiled sheepishly. "I can't stop from falling." You locked your (e/c) gaze on his purple one and blushed.

"Me either." The Canadian said, almost as if in a trance.

"What?" You asked with a confused giggle, breaking the eye contact.

"O-Oh I meant I can't stop from falling when you grab my hand. When you went down, so did I. It was kinda like dominos." He explained, getting off the ice and back on his feet like a pro.

You sort of flopped around like a fish as you tried (and failed) to get back on your feet. "No fair! You make it look so easy!"

Allen and Matt laughed. "Here. I'll help you." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

"Can you help me too?" Allen asked, in the same situation you once were in.

Matt grinned. "No." He turned to you. "Okay so just try to keep all your weight in both feet, not just one." He explained. "And don't lean over, keep your posture strong."

You nodded and tried to keep your balance but just ended up falling over once more. Your (h/c) locks fell in your face. You expected to hit the ice but looked up and saw that Matt had caught you. "Thanks." You smiled and blushed slightly.

"No problem. You need to stop falling." He looked into your eyes once more.

"I can't." You said, trapped in his bright eyes once more.

"I can tell. You need to stay on the wall." He chuckled.

You pushed off his chest and nodded. "Sorry for... You know."

"It's fine. Don't sweat it." He said as he lead you to the wall where there was a railing.

Wow. I am so cliché right now. You thought as you grabbed the railing. You tried to let go of Matt's hand but he just held tighter.

"I'm making sure you don't fall again." He simply said.

You nodded and started to slowly move along the railing. "This is so embarrassing! I can't ice skate!" You said, blush consuming your face.

"Yeah I know, it's kinda entertaining to watch _____." He chuckled once more.

"Hey! You aren't supposed to agree with me!" You said, face getting redder by the second. And then something incredible happened. You lost your balance again, shocker, and fell into Matt once more. "I-I'm---!"

Matt grabbed your face and connected your lips with his own.

You see, I have helplessly fallen for a guy who has fallen for me back...

...

OMG THIS IS HORRIBLE I CANT EVEN!

But I hoped you liked it anyway.

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

Go read my book on how to write Hetalia x Readers?

Hasta la pasta~!

Next time: You're going to kill me! (?????)