Can't Get Enough Of You! (Allies)

(THIS IS A HAREM! Lime content! Don't like? Don't read! THANKS~!)

You were Just getting off the plane that went from France to America, and quite frankly, you were pretty ticked that you didn't get to keep the Air-France (Do not own) blanket. Luckily, your BFF, (BFF's name) was able to steal one for you.

You left a week ago to go to France for your high school French class trip. You had a great time, and were a master at speaking the language. And who did you have to thank? France from Hetalia of course! Your favorite anime, since France speaks his own native tongue, you looked up what he was saying and became really interested.

Thus why you chose French class!

"Wasn't that awesome _____!" (BFF's name) said.

"Yeah! I loved all of it!" You responded back with a smile.

"And the Eiffel tower?" She smirked suggestively.

"You don't even go there!" You blushed and held you cheeks in your hands to hide it. (If you don't get it, I'm not explaining.)

Out of Hetalia, the Allies by far were you favorite characters, The Nordics following closely behind. (Sorry Axis, maybe next time?).

"Sorry, you know I had to! It's like dead Marco jokes. Can't stop from saying them!" She grinned.

"Even Marco too (BFF's name)! WHY YOU SO MEAN!?" You fake sobbed.

"You know I half to!"

"STOOOOPPPP!" You yelled, and got a bunch of weird looks from the other students and people at the airport.

Little did you know, 6 pairs of ears heard you and were awestruck..

-*-

"Yo dudes! Welcome to the great US of A!" Alfred, or America exclaimed to his fellow Allies holding up his arms in the air.

"Ohonhonhonhon~ I always thought is would be better than this.."

"Shut up frog! It's not like your country is any better!" (No offense to the French! I Luvs you guys :P) England, or Arthur Kirkland yelled at France, pr Francis Bonnefoy.

"Calm down aru! Stop fighting!" China, or Yao Wang tried to pull apart Arthur and Francis.

"We all need to chill out, da?" All of them turned to Russia, or Ivan Braginski in utter fear. The Russian had a cute smile on his face with his violet eyes closed the whole time.

"Um...I think we should get to the meeti-.." The quiet Canada, or Matthew Williams was interrupted (yet again) by something. Only this time is wasn't another one of his fellow allies.

"STOOOOPPPP!"

It was a girl's scream. The Allies froze.

"Yo dudes! It sounds like a girl's in trouble!" Alfred yelled, pointer finger in the air.

With that, all the Allies ran towards the sound of your scream thinking you were in trouble. When they got there, they didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"What was that scream then aru?" Yao asked.

"Wait, I think it was her!" Arthur pointed to a (h/c) girl with (e/c) eyes laughing with another girl.

"Yes, the voice sounds right da?" Ivan asked.

"Ohonhonhonhon~ What a pretty little rose!"

"She's mine frog!"

"I think she's mine aru!"

"She will become on with mother Russia da?"

"No way dudes! She's in my country so therefore she is mine! That girl belongs to the hero!" Alfred smiled.