Just You And Me (Canada)

A/N: YESH! FINALLY CANADA! I couldn't believe that I hadn't written one for him.

This one will be plain old fluff no feels or angst!

HOPE YOU ENJOY~!

...

His smile. He had the best smile, even if it was small and soft. You loved every part of Matthew Williams. And you were sad when you found out he was ignored and usually never seen. How could you not see such an amazing person? His friends always walked right over him. One even sits on him most of the time.

You didn't know what made you realize that you loved him, but you remembered when you first met him. It was just a regular day and you were walking home from school, not really paying attention to anything in particular. Then you bumped into something and fell to the ground.

"Oof!" You murmured and looked up to see a worried boy hover by over you.

"I-I really need to be more careful!" He talked quickly. "One day I'm seriously going to hurt someone...!"

You tilted your head in confusion. "Don't worry. It was my fault. I wasn't really paying  attention." You laughed nervously, he was acting a bit strange.

The boy seemed to do a double take. "W-wha..? You can see me?"

You looked around awkwardly and shrugged. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

He stared into your (e/c) eyes. You locked them on to his violet ones. They seemed full of light and something else you could quite put your finger on. He smiled and laughed lightly. "Oh it's nothing! What's your name, I'm Matthew Williams."

You returned his smile, your opinion of him changing in a matter of seconds. "I'm ____ (last name). It's nice to meet you." You studied his features. His blonde hair and kind smile was welcoming. He had a strange curl that came out of his head and seemed to bounce effortlessly and his cheeks were tinted red. You put you hand under you in effort to get off the sidewalk.

"Oh mon dieu! I'm sorry!" He said quickly once more and helped you off the ground. "I sorta forgot you were on the sidewalk..!" He said and rubber the back of his neck nervously.

It was then that you knew he would be someone special in your life.

You smiled at the memory and walked down the street. He told you to meet him in the same spot you met.

"_____!" He called out your name and waved as he walked quickly towards you.

You waved back and blushed. "Hey Mattie!"

When he was in front of you he stopped. Matthew extended his hand toward you and softly smiled. "Take my hand."

Your face flushed. "Okay..." You grabbed his hand and he led you down the sidewalk.

"I want to show you this special place. I've never had a relationship like this before.." He said as he looked in your eyes.

The redness of your face increased slightly. Did he just say relationship? "Um... I can't wait."

He shook his head and blushed bright red. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like...! Oh I mean..! I- umm... Heheh..."

You smiled reassuringly. "It's okay Mattie. Where exactly are we going?"

His lips curled up into a smile and he closed his eyes happily. "You'll see~!"

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

The bright sun shone down even though it was the beginning of the fall season. The maple leaves were just starting to turn into vibrant colors of reds, yellows, and oranges. You loved this time of year.

Your oversized sweatshirt kept you warm as a breeze made the leaves rustle. Matthew looked back at you and smiled as his hair shaped his pale face in an almost statuesque way. "We're here!" He exclaimed, which in reality was a slightly louder whisper. He always spoke in a hushed tone.

You looked around and smiled. Everything was so beautiful; almost as if it was out of a painting. Before your eyes was a large meadow with long grass that was tinted yellow do to the season. It was a small clearing with tall trees with colored leaves surrounding it in an almost protective way. "It's beautful..."

"I thought you'd like it. It's one of my favorite places to be...other than next to you of course..." As soon as the words came out he covered is mouth and blushed. His purple gaze was averted in all different directions, as if he was trying to decide where to look.

You blushed as well. "I can see why..." You murmured, looking at him.

Matthew looked back at you. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that..."

"Well that's a shame..." You looked into his eyes that were filled with mixed emotions.

He quickly looked at you in surprise. "You feel the same way?"

You nodded and smiled. "Of course! I have ever since we first met..." You confessed.

The Canadian quickly took your hand and led you into the meadow. He sat down and encouraged you to do the same. You happily obliged. "_____, I love you so much. I can't express it in words so here is this leaf.." He gave you a green maple leaf that had a heart drawn on it. You smiled as you looked at the drawing. Inside the heart was 'look up' written on it.

You brought your eyes up and felt lips on your own. Matthew had pressed his soft lips to your slightly chapped ones. You closed your eyes in absolute bliss and kissed back passionately. You could've sworn there were sparks.

Your body felt hot as you started to run out of air. It was a shame. He noticed this and pulled away. Gracing his facial features was a small curt blush. "Eh...Sorry... I couldn't help myself..."

You leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the nose. His face erupted in red. "It's okay. I've been waiting for that~" Matthew just stared at you lovingly. It was a little awkward. "D-Do I have something on my face?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Just perfection."

You laughed. "Did Alfred tell you to say that?"

He nodded. "Yeah he said it was a 'heroic pick up line that will help any mood'." He explained, laughing himself.

"No wonder he's single!" You laughed. "Don't worry Mattie... I will always love you and I think Alfred's kind of annoying... Shh! Don't tell him~" You teased.

Matthew nodded. "Yeah..It'll be just me and you forever~"

...

OMG CUTE!

CANADA IS PRECIOUS!

Hope you enjoyed!

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

Hasta la spoopy pasta~!