*Lean On (2p America)

A/N: This is like my FAV song right now and Allen comes to mind so here you go!

Oh and

GO FOLLOW @cronagrell she guessed first! XD

---

Do you recall, not long ago

We would walk on the sidewalk

Innocent, remember?

All we did was care for each other

You smiled, laughing every once and a while as you walked down the sidewalk with you boyfriend Allen. You leaned your head on his shoulder and listened to him talk. You didn't need much more.

He was currently talking about how he "totally kicked Matt's ass" Yeah right. Everyone knew that Matt could kick Allen's ass all the way to Tennessee.

"So then I. . . hey you okay doll face?" Allen looked down at you.

"Yeah, just a little tired that's all." You gave him a warm smile.

The red head loved your smile, it was the one good thing he had in his life. Between Olliver threatening to turn him into a dessert, and his own brother not wanting to even speak to him, it was pretty boring. You were his good girl especially with your bright (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair.

But the night was warm

We were bold and young

All around the wind blows

We would only hold on to let go

The night breeze blew your hair in your face and you tried to spit it out and get it off your tongue. Allen chcukled at the effort and brushed it behind your ear.

"Thanks."

"No problem doll." He really treated you like a fragile doll. He couldn't forgive himself if something happened to you. You were the love of his life. You distracted him from everything. His only focus was you.

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

That was why he didn't hear that gunshot. He whipped his head towards the noise then down at you. Your eyes were as wide as they could get.

"_____! Are you alright doll face?!" He said looking you over.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." You murmured.

Allen ran you over towards a nearby car and hid you behind it. "Take this just in case! Stay here!" He handed you a gun and pulled out his own.

You blew him a kiss and he was gone.

You looked down at the gaping hole in your leg. The bullet didn't miss you after all.

What will we do when we get old?

Will we walk down the same road?

Will you be there by my side?

Standing strong as the waves roll over

Thoughts were rapidly running through your head. Bad ones. What if he got shot and died? What about our future? I don't think I can live without you! Tears started to form in the corners of you eyes. Please Allen. . .

The pain of the gunshot wound wasn't on your mind even though the pain was excruciating. You didn't care about yourself. You cared about Allen.

When the nights are long

Longing for you to come home

All around the wind blows

We would only hold on to let go

Allen heard more gunshots in the distance and winced. He was neever this nervous and distracted. Killing was practically his profession! He only cared about himself, well that is, until he met you.

You were volunteering at the hospital when he got shot. He kept bitching and moaning becuase of the pain. You told him to shut up and act like a man. That was when he knew that you would be his.

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

Someone was coming toward you. It was like an instinct, the way you picked up that gun and shot the guy square in the chest. Oh my god. I just killed someone! I just killed a man! I can't believe it!

Allen talked about this all the time, but you actually did it!

(Eeh ooh, eeh ooh, eeh ooh, eeh ooh)

All we need is somebody to lean on

(Eeh ooh, eeh ooh, eeh ooh, eeh ooh)

All we need is somebody to lean on

Lean on, lean on, lean on, lean on...

All the guys were dead on the ground. Allen escaped with no wounds. He ran over to where you were hiding to find you laying in a pool of blood. You weren't moving and your eyes were closed.

"_-_____?! Doll face?!" He sat down and held you in his arms. Allen looked at you bullet wound and glared. "But you said you were fine!"

Tears fell down his face and into the blood. "_____ please. . ." He whispered, kissing your forehead.

It was all his fault! If he didn't steal from those guys then they would never have attacked him. And shot you.

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

We need someone to lean on

Blow a kiss, fire a gun

All we need is somebody to lean on

Although your vision was hazy, you could still see Allen crying. He was sobbing as he held you close.

You tried to speak and tell him that everything was okay but words wouldn't come out. You put all your strength into squeezing his hand. He looked up and smiled.

"_____. . . Don't worry doll! I'll get you to a hospital!" He picked you up and started running down the street towards the hospital.

That was when you lost consciousness and the world faded to black.

All we need is somebody to lean on. . .
...

NEXT TIME: (Not) Meant for you (????)

HAPPY GUESSING AGAIN! Oh and sorry but @cronagrell you can't win again :(