Self Defence (Switzerland)

You so desperately tried to catch your breath, but to no avail. And the fact that you were running for your life wasn't really helping.

Out of every other girl, why did this stalker have to choose you?!

But still you ran, who knew what sick, perverted fantasies this guy has?! And you didn't want to be the first person to find out.

You were puzzled by how far across the world he followed you. From America to Switzerland! Like dude I think you need a life. 

And so far, you haven't even made any new friends. Well except that guy at the Swiss chocolate shop but bumping into the guy probably didn't count as 'making a friend'. Plus, he had a scowl on his face and, despite his looks, didn't look like the friendliest guy you would ever meet.

Your (favorite kind of shoes) hit the ground with a distressed thud. If only you could shake this guy and dart into another alley!

And as if the whole situation couldn't possibly get any worse, your feet caught on a lone trash can lid and down you went, your frame hitting the asphalt.

You let out a slightly audible hiss of pain as your attacker neared. You tried your best to get up and inch away, but it was no use. The was no possible way that you could get up in time and run away, plus your ankle started to hurt. You were stuck.

You shut your (e/c) orbs tight and covered your head with your hands. Adrenaline pulsed through your veins. 

Was this really it?

Bang!

. . . A gunshot?

"And don't come back!"

You opened your eyes and looked up to see the boy from the shop pointing a gun at your attacker as his jacket and blonde hair blew in the breeze.

What the hell?

Your stalker scurried away with a look of pure terror on his face. You couldn't help but smile.

"What the hell are you grinning about?! You almost were in serious trouble! If it wasn't for me, you'd be the next story on the news! What's wrong with you?!" The blonde scolded as he placed his gun back in his belt.

Your smile dropped. "S-sorry. . ." You mumbled as you tried to get up. 

"And you should be!" He said as he picked you up bridal-style.

"Hey put me down!" You protested.

"Calm down. It's obvious you're hurt, you don't want to make your injury worse." He sighed, almost sounding concerned.

You sighed in defeat. "Fine. . . But how did you know I was in trouble?" You asked suspiciously.

"Well I noticed he was stalking you, and when you took the back alley as a 'shortcut' I was convinced that you were an absolute idiot who needed my help!" He said, rolling his emerald eyes at you. "Seriously, do you not know how to shoot?!"

"Sorry! Chill out! And stop yelling at me!" You exclaimed. "And why should I trust you if I don't even know your name?" You narrowed your eyes.

"Vash."

"Huh?" You said, confused as to what he said.

He sighed and rolled his eyes again. "I said Vash. My name's Vash."

"Oh. I'm _____." You said.

"I know." Was his reply.

"And how the hell did you know?!" You exclaimed.

Vash smirked. "Why my dear _____, it's on the inside of your jacket~"

It was that moment that you felt completely different. . .

You hadn't asked where Vash was taking you because quite frankly, it slipped your mind.

You and Vash talked the whole time. And you found out that he wasn't always as mean as his first impression was. He was actually really nice.

"So, where are we going?" You finally asked.

"My house."

You blushed. "O-oh really? Why?"

"Well your ankle is hurt and I don't know where you live. . . yet. . . so we're going to my house so I can fix you up." Vash said as he looked forward.

You didn't have time to respond to the weirdness of that statement because Vash spoke up again.

"You know, you never answered my question."

"What?" 

"My question from earlier." He said.

"Oh, well I'm sorry. Ask it again." You said, slightly curious.

"Do you not know how to shoot?" Vash said, looking down at you.

You thought for a moment. "Like a gun?"

He rolled his eyes. "No, like a Cheese Danish! What the hell do you think?!" He yelled.

You felt like a turtle that just went in it's shell. He really can yell... you thought. "S-sorry... And no, not really. . ."

"Not really? Either you know or you don't!"

"O-OK, OK! No! I don't I've only shot and Nerf and Beebe gun!" You said, afraid of his loud voice.

Vash's face softened. "Sorry, I have anger problems. I didn't mean to scare you."

"I-It's fine. . ."

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

A week later you were at Vash's house doing self defence classes. So far you know how to shoot and flip someone using karate.

So in other words you were an absolute bad ass.

And you got used to his anger problems. Now you just yell back at him. Your arguments were quite fun.

"Oi! _____! What are you looking at?! Is there something on my face?!" Vash yelled as you stared at him.

"Nope. Just attractiveness." You responded but  blushed soon after. "S-sorry I didn't. . ." You mentally face palmed.

Vash blushed bright red. "I-it's fine." He said quietly.

Crap! I blew it! You rapidly thought. Stupid hormones!

You looked away, deep in thought again. Why did I say that?! Sure it sounded like a good comeback in my head but. . . Nothing sounds as good as it does in your head _____, you should know that by n-

Vash grabbed your face in his hands and pulled his lips to yours.

You were stunned, but kissed back none-the-less. Vash is kissing me! He's actually kissing me! Oh my!

After you broke apart, Vash looked away, blush consuming his light face. "S-sorry! I have no idea what came over me!"

"N-no! I. . . liked it. I mean I like you." You said quickly, waving your hands in front of you.

"Like?" He asked, confused.

"L-love. . .?" You said, unsure in fear of a rejection. But because he just kissed you, the odds of him turning you down were fairly low right? . . . Right?

"I love you too." Was all he said before he kissed you again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED!

"LIKED?"

NO VASH, LOVED!

COMMENT?

FOLLOW ME?

HASTA LA VASH IS HOT~!