*Chase You (Scotland)

This is going to be very long and sad! I'm sorry for all the feels! Not all of my one-shots are going to be touchy-feely!

WARNING: FRIEND ZONED ALLISOR AHEAD~!

Enjoy~!

-

Breathe your smoke into my lungs,

In the back of a car with you I stare into the sun,

Still not to old to die young,

-

“What are ye doin’ lass?” He puffed out more smoke from his cigarette as she stared out the window.

“I’m just looking Allistor.” The (h/c) girl smiled slightly as she inhaled the smoke. She was used to it.

“Lookin’ at what _____?” Allistor asked, locking his green eyes to the back of her head.

_____ turned around and her sparkling (e/c) eyes met Allistor’s.

Anyone in the car could say it was love at first sight. Too bad no one was in the car at the time…

“The sun.” She blushed and returned her gaze to the ball of light up above much to Allistor’s dismay.

The Scotsman frowned. “What’s so interestin’ ‘bout the sun lass?”

“It’s so…bright.” _____ smiled at the last part. The girl was always fascinated with the day, while Allistor loved the night.

That was one of the reasons their relationship was so interesting.

-

But lovers hold on to everything,

And lovers hold on to anything,

-

Today would finally be the day. The day Allistor was going to ask out the love of his life, _____.

Inside he was nervous and shaking. Every time the redhead saw your (s/c) face, his heart would flutter and his stomach would start to feel weak.

He decided to take you to the park where you two first met.

And there she was, gazing up at the sun like always. Soon she would know that she is his sunshine only sunshine.

He walked up to her form and tapped her on the shoulder. “_-_____?” He gulped. It was now or never.

She turned around, (h/c) locks blowing behind her, and faced him. “Yeah Allie~!” She asked with a giggle.