She's Mine (Stalker!2p!Italy)

You sighed.

Flowers.

This was the second time this week and it was only Tuesday! You picked up the flowers, plucked the note off them, and threw them in the garbage.

You read the note:

Dear Bella ragazza,

I watched your parents leave for their vacation today. I just love your cute car. Where did they say they were going? France? England? Oh wait. My home country of Italy. That's it. Anyway, I think I'm going to talk to you today. I can't wait to hear your pretty voice~

~you know who

You most definitely didn't know who. And what a creepy letter! The one from yesterday said something along those lines. You didn't remember though.

With a shiver, you placed the note in your pocket. You might need it later for evidence.

You weren't ready to call the police. But the next note, you most definitely will. People in your school played pranks on you all the time. The first time, you assumed it was one. But the second time? Now it was just getting creepy.

With one last sigh, you placed your stuff in your backpack, quickly put a piece of (food) in your mouth and went out the door. School was never your favorite activity. You'd rather be home watching anime. Or even sliding down a cheese grater. Okay maybe that was a little too harsh.

The one reason why you liked school was because of (fav subject) and your best friend, Lovino. You were both in the same boat, He was too hotheaded and people thought he was a jerk. You were just unpopular and no one really payed any attention to you. You met Lovi when you were both little kids going into 1st grade. You asked if you could play with him and he just rolled he eyes and muttered some swear you didn't know at the time.

He was sort of a bad influence on you. Or at least, that's what your parents thought.

Now that you think about it, Romano's the only one who calls you ragazza. He mostly adds the 'idiota' in front though so you didn't think it was him.

Shaking the thoughts out of your head, you walked into school.

"Ciao." Lovino greeted you with a nod of his head. He was standing at his locker getting his math textbook.

You smiled. "Hey Lovi~"

"Don't-a call me that idiota..." He muttered with a red face and closed his locker. "Let's go to class.."

"Yeah don't remind me." You rolled you eyes playfully. Thankfully, you and Lovino had the same scedule. It was a plus since you both hated everyone else with a burning passion. Yet another thing you had in common. Why Romano was so grumpy was a mystery to even you since his older brother Antonio was the most positive and cheerful person you'd ever met. Even his younger brother Feliciano was the same way. He was surrounded by happiness.

It was strange.

You and Lovino talked the whole walk to the hallway until you were at the classroom door. You entered the math room and sat down. Lovino sat behind you every day. You both had a routine that was never broken.

Until today.

Sitting in his normal seat was a student who looked just like Lovino. Making a 'tch' sound, Lovino grumbled and sat next to you.

You were both surprised because for once, someone interfered with your system. And Lovino was not happy.

Math class was awful as usual, but you got through it without being called on. Score! Lovi walked over to you and poked you on the shoulder. But not without giving a strong glare to the mysterious  student sitting behind you. "Ready to-a go ragazza?"

You nodded. "Mmhm."

"Oh bella~?" The boy called out ask you walked away. You stopped in your tracks, much to Lovi's dismay, and turned around.

"Yeah?"

"You dropped~a this~" He held out your (color) phone. Your eyes slightly widened as you felt your once not-so-empty pocket.

"Oh thank you." You grabbed your phone. He smiled.

"My~a name's Luciano by~a the way~a~" He grinned and winked at you.

You shivered. "_____."

"I~a know who you are~a~" He picked up his things.  "I'll~a see you later bella~!" With that, he left.

"_____. I don't-a like that guy." Lovino gave one last glare to Luciano who walked out of the classroom.

You laughed and rolled you eyes. "It's fine Lovi~ I agree with you, he is creepy."

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

You parted ways with Lovino and walked to your house. You narrowed your eyes and saw a note taped to the door. Running up to the door, you grabbed it and read:

Dear bella,

I talked to you today! You just looked so cute with your (h/c) hair and your bright (e/c) eyes! I wanted to put my lips on yours and take you right then and there! But that guy you were with is a no no. He's getting in the way and I think everyone knows he has the hots for you. It's a shame really. I hope he can stay away for his sake. See you tonight mia bella~

Your future lover~

Your face was as red as a tomato. You crumpled up the note and bursts through the door. This just couldn't be happening! You were embarrassed and angry at the same time. Who was he?! You talked to a lot of people today! Grr think _____ think!

Ding dong!

The sound of the doorbell rang throughout your ears. With a groan, you opened the door only to be pushed back against the wall.

Your eyes widened. "L-Luciano. . ?"

His face swished into a sadistic smirk. "Ciao mia bella~" He basically purred in your ear.

You shivered and tried to squirm out of his strong grip. You felt the sensation of cold metal on your neck. "Hold~a still and I won't have to~a use this~" He grinned.

You shut your eyes and gulped. You couldn't see it, but you knew he had a knife. "P-please stop. . ."

"Stop~a~? I haven't even~a started~ Look at me bella~"

You shook your head and shut your eyes tighter.

He grabbed your chin and turned you face so it was facing him. "Look at~a me or I'll kill~a your precious Lovi~"

You opened your eyes quickly. "N-no! Don't hurt him!"

"There are those pretty~a (e/c) eyes~" He grinned once more, husky look drowning in his red eyes. He pulled out rope and tied your hands together behind your back and pushed your chest against the wall.

"You're~a mine _____. And I'm~a gonna make~a sure you don't forget it~" He whispered in your ear.

...

Okay so a lot of you have probably been wondering why I don't do lemons. I REALLY REALLY want to write one but sadly I'm in a predicament:

My mom follows me. Yeahhhhh I know.

So I'll think about writing one because I want to write for my Romania, Greece, and now 2p Italy one shots.

So yeah that's why it's not that I'm against it because I'm a dirty minded girl and I love lemons~

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

Next time: Falling, Quite Literally (?????)
Guess? Who is it?!