Smile? For me? (Norway)

(I hope you like this! It's a little shorter than I planned, sorry!)

"I only smile for people I like."

Smile? For me?

"C'mon Norge! I'm gonna loose the bet!" Mathias Køhler bugged his friend Lukas Bondevik.

"I've told you one too many times Mathias, no. And what's this bet even about anyway?" Lukas responded, not bothering to look up from his book.

Earlier:

"Hey Mathias?" You asked as you observed your crush Lukas sipping his coffee and reading his book from afar.

"Ja _____?"

"Does Lukas ever smile?"

The Dane thought for a moment the frowned. "Ya know what _____? I don't think I've ever seen him smile!"

"Really?" You asked in disbelief .

"Yeah. He's always so stoic and quiet that I've never seen him smile."

"Wow."

"Do you wanna make this a game?"

You shrugged. "Sure why not?"

"If you can't make Lukas smile before I do, then I'll tell him about your 'little' crush." you blushed Crimson.

"A-and what happens if I do?"

The blonde smirked. "I won't. Simple as that. Do we have a deal?"

"I'm not so sure yet. . ." You tailed off unsure.

Mathias shrugged once more. "Fine have it your way. I'll just tell him now. Hey Luka-!" He called out but you slapped your hand over his loud mouth before he could finish.

Luckily, Lukas didn't notice or hear the commotion coming from the kitchen that you were currently in.

"Shh! He'll hear!" You let go of his mouth.

"Deal?" He smirked.

Your competitive side got the best of you. "Deal. You're so going down Blondie!"

"We'll see _____. . . We'll see~!"

Present:

Lukas sighed. "Seriously? you want to get me to smile first because you want to blackmail _____?" The Norwegian asked in an annoyed tone.

Mathias nodded. He didn't tell Lukas about your crush, he said that he wanted to blackmail you. "Yeah~! So smile just once?" He asked hopefully.

"No." Lukas then returned to his book on Norse mythology.

"You're no fun Norge! Don't you want to see _____ all flustered~?" Mathias wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Egentlig ikke (Not really) . . ."

Mathias sighed as he retreated back to the kitchen.

"Just admit that you like him _____, and everything will be a-OK~!"

You blushed. "I-I don't like him. What makes you think that?!" you demanded.

Mathias smirked. "We all know the way you sigh at him and admire him from afar _____. . ."

"Does Lukas know?!"

"Nah, he doesn't pay attention to that kind of thing. If you confess I bet he would say yes~!" The Dane said.

"You think so?"

"Ja."

You sighed. "Fine." You set down your (beverage of choice) and walked into the livingroom.

"Go get 'em _____~~!"

You rolled your (e/c) eyes as you came closer and closer to Lukas.

The Norwegian had noticed you were walking towards him, and he kept geetting this sick feeling in his chest, and his heart was pounding a thousand miles an hour. He was so nervous that he would say something wrong and mess up.

You stopped, and there he was.

"Hey Lukas!" You waved.

"H-hi ______."

"Wanna hear a funny joke?" You asked, not going to let Mathias win his little 'bet'.

"Ja. Sure why not." Lukas closed his book and stood up so he was facing you.

"Why was Ivan early to the meting?"

Lukas shrugged. "I don't know, why?"

"He was Russian~!" You laughed. "Isn't that funny~?"

Not even a single smirk. "I guess. . ."

"Oh c'mon Lukas! please! Smile? For me?"

"I only smile for people I like."

"Y-you don't like me?" You asked, shocked.

"No."

You felt your heart shatter into a million tiny pieces. Never to be fixed again. "Oh. . ." You mumbled as you looked at your feet.

Lukas lifted up your chin with his hands. "I don't like you _____, I love you. . ."

Lukas's face twisted into a beaming smile, and his dark blue eyes sparkled with happiness and light.

You returned that smile. "R-really?"

"Really." Lukas leaned in, and his soft lips touched yours for a passionate kiss.

"I love you too Lukas. . ."

Meanwhile behind the corner:

Mathias was handing Emil a pack of black licorice. "Awe man! You win Emil!" He whined.

Emil smirked and laughed. "I told you Lukas would confess first~! I'm going to be feasting tonight!"

Mathias groaned. "Dang it!"

He had lost both bets he had made.

Earlier in the Nordic house:

"I'm telling you Emil, _____ will confess first!" Mathias argued.

Emil shook his head. "No. It will be Lukas."

"Fine! If you won't agree with me, than if _____ confesses first, you will have to spend a day with me, Gil, and Alfred!"

"And if Lukas confesses first?"

"I'll buy you a whole package of black licorice!"

Emil smiled. "You've got a deal! I can't wait for the licorice!"

They both shook hands.

Now:

"Hey Lukas?"

"Yeah _____?"

"Does this mean-?"

"Ja. This means you're my girlfriend."

You blushed. "Then you're my boyfriend."

"Ja." Lukas smiled again.

"You have a nice smile. You should smile more often~!"

Lukas blushed. "Only for you elsker."

You smiled. "I really love you Lukas~!"

"And I really love you _____~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SQUEE* I LOVE NORWAY~! HE'S SO KAWAII~!

So I hope you enjoyed, I'm sorry it jumps around a lot!

I don't own Hetalia or you~!

See you next time~!

LIKE?

COMMENT? REQUESTS? (NO OCS SORRY)

FOLLOW MAH?

Hasta la pasta bellas~!