(Not) Meant For You (2p China)

So funny story actually... XD I wrote this chapter before I wrote the 2p America one and then you all wanted a sequel so I think the sequel could be after this one. Enjoy my lovelies~!

...

You stared at him. His eyes, the way his hair hung on his shoulder. You couldn't deny it, he was mysterious. You guessed that was why you liked him.

But you were the only truly good one. You were from the 1p world and were the only light, though small, in the darkness that is known as the 2p world. Everyone else was either murderous, psycotic, or both. Most of the time it was both.

Though shy at first meeting, you usually can be very social and make friends quickly. Well, you tried that here. Let's just say, no one was interested.

Well that isn't neccesarrily true. Oliver wanted to be 'friends', if friends bake each other into bakery treats. So that was the end of your friend making.

The 2p Axis tried to kidnap you multiple times, and the 2p Allies wanted you to play 'target practice'. Yeah, not fun.

So you just sit in your house all day with a gun and a few knives just in case any of the others wanted to 'play'.

You liked Zao becuase, well he was different in a way. It seemed like he sincerely wanted to get to know you. Well, you thought that until tonight that is.

"Hello _____." Zao blew some smoke from his pipe in our face.

There he was, just sitting on your kitchen counter when you entered the kitchen wanting to make popcorn. You just stood there, not knowing what to say.

In a swift motion, you pulled out your picket knife and pointed it at him. The kitchen light reflected off the blade and on to the ceiling. "What do you want?"

"Don't be so hostile lǎopo~" He smirked and jumped off the counter. "It's just me."

"How do I know that? You could be with the other Allies." You looked around and walked closer to him. "And stop calling me your wife."

"Trust me~" Zao held both his hands up. "Would I lie to my little lǎopo~?"

"Yes."

"I'm hurt~" He pretended that he was stabbed in the heart and fell against the counter.

"If you don't answer my original question then you really will be hurt." You rolled your eyes.

"I just wanted to hang out with you. Can't a person spend time with his lǎopo~?"

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?!" You blushed angrily as he blew another puff of smoke at you. "And no smoking like that in my house."

"Something like that might've came up in past conversation, but I don't remember~" He grinned and put his pipe away.

You rolled you eyes. "So you just want to 'hang out'?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. What do you want to do?" You asked awkwardly. You already knew he was going to make some kind of sex joke but you asked anyway because you knew he would make one no matter what you said.

Zao was your only "friend". Or should you say, the only person that you sort of trusted in this world. Despite his sexually based jokes, he wasn't bad company.

"We could watch a movie or play a game... I dunno. As long as I'm with you~"

You blushed. That was the first time he didn't make a sexual joke about something like that. "Um sure-- what are you...?"

Zao's body was inches from your own and both your lips were so close you could kiss. You wondered how soft his lips would feel on your own. All you had to do was lean in a little... What am I thinking?! I can't kiss him! What is wrong with me?! You rapidly shook the thought out of your head.

Zao tilted his head to the side and scowled. He retracted and stepped away from you.

"What's wrong?" You tried to keep the disappointment out of your voice. You thought you had done a good job but sadly, no. Zao noticed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry _____."

"Why are you apologizing?" You asked with a look of pure confusion.

"I can't..."

"You can't what? I'm so confused please explain!" You said quickly.

"I not meant for you _____." He sighed and turned away. "You're so full of light and I'm evil, cruel even. I'll kill you without even thinking twice. I'm a murderer. A monster."

"Zao... You're not a monster...! Don't say things like that!" You clenched your fists together and your knuckles turned white.

"I'm sorry lâopo... It's true. I don't even remember the number of people I've killed... A-and I get angry! Oh so angry! That I have no control! I could never forgive myself if I hurt you!"

You grabbed his shoulder and turned him toward you. He looked like he was on the verge of tears. "Z-Zao..." You blinked away some tears. "I don't care. I know you're different. You've never once tried or attempted to hurt me since I met you years ago. You're the only person in this fucked up world I trust and LOVE. And I don't care what you think."

You smiled and he weakly returned it.

"_____..."

You didn't waste any time. You wrapped your arms around the Chinese male and enveloped him in a hug. He returned the gesture and squeezed you tightly.

It was in that moment when he felt you would never let go. He was (not) meant for you.

"I love you _____." He whispered in your ear.

"I love you too Zao..."

You would work it out. Even if it would be hard and dangerous for you both.

The small light grew brighter that day and the darkness started to fade.

"Hell yeah Zao! He got the girl!" Allen yelled from outside your window.

You rolled your eyes. "You totally lied."

He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry..."