*It Happens All The Time (Romano)

(So here's yet another Romano one shot requested by the totally adorable nation himself {I HEARD THAT!}~! The song is 'It Happens All The Time' by: Tyler Shaw!)

Only you, can make me feel like I do

But you don't know, 'cause it never shows through

"Come on Lovi~!" _____ pulled me along with a smile on her face.

"I'm coming ragazza, calm down! A-and don't call me that!" I exclaimed, blush on my face. I try my best to hide it, but it's hard around her. _____.

"Hehehe sorry Lovi-no, but you promised!" She stopped and looked at me, (e/c) eyes sparkling. I just wanted to melt.

"Oh, right. . ." I had promised ______ that I would show her the tomato fields she has wanted to see for a while now. But I have been waiting, because of a certain jerk bastard. Antonio would most definately make fun of me and say she's my 'adorable girlfriend' and I don't want him to scare her away.

Try to find things to say, to make you notice

But every word runs away, before they're spoken

I find myself, tied up in emotions

Hell, I try to tell _____ how I feel all the time, but I can never say it. It's just three simple words, and two in Italian, but they just never come out.

I want to tell her so many things, but I never can.

"So this is your house Lovi?" She asked, and excited look on her face.

"Yeah."

"LOVINOOOOOOO~!" Oh no.

"Antonio." I sighed.

He ran up to _____ and engulfed her in a huge hug.

"Hola chica! You must be _____ right? So cute~!" He said, spinning her around.

She giggled. "Thanks! And you are?"

"Oh! Lo siento, me llamo Antonio Carriedo~!" He said with a smile.

_____ returned it. "Nice to meet you Antonio!" She said.

I just couldn't help but feel angry. I cleared my throat. "Antonio?" I said.

"Si?"

"Can I talk to you inside?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Sí! Hey chica, how about I lead you inside for some churros?" Antonio asked.

"Yeah! That sounds cool!" _____ said with a smile on Her face. It was such a cute smile! "Do you wanna eat churros with me Lovino~?"

'Cause I step back

When I should've told you

"Y-yeah sure bella ragazza." I stared in her (e/c) eyes. I took a step back and blushed.

_____ smiled.

Every time you smile there's sunshine

Something in your eyes I can't deny

Your gravity keeps pulling me in

It happens all the time

"Come on let's go!" She said and stepped closer to me. I got nervous and stared to fiddle with my thumbs.

Every time you're standing near me

And every time I hear you say my name

"Lovino~! What are you waiting for?" She asked, and motioned for me to follow her and Antonio.