*Need You Now (2p Denmark

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.

He sighed and looked at all the pictures. In his drunken stubble he knocked all his photos onto the hardwood floor of his bedroom. Markell Køhler was his name. His unruly blonde hair stuck up in all directions known to man and then some, but he didn't care.

All he cared about was a certain (e/c) eyed girl.

He reached for his cellphone but stopped halfway. He hurt her so why should she care? He ran his fingers over the scar on his left cheek. He thought if she was thinking about him as much as he was.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.

He took a swig of his whiskey and slammed the empty bottle down on the floor. Tiny shards of glass were sprinkled upon the floor.

He quickly glanced at the analog clock by his bedside table. Markell was surprised that he could see it because his vision was starting to get cloudy.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.

He groaned and read the time. It was late as fuck and he still couldn't sleep. The Dane opened another bottle of whiskey and lit a cigarette.

He menacingly glared at the phone, studying its appearance.

Would she call? No I doubt it... He thought as he took a puff of his cigarette.

As he stared at the phone he reached for it quickly. Fuck it! I'm calling her! He angrily shouted in his head.

Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

"_____!! Oh god _____...! I... *hiccup* need you! I want to *burp* make up..!" He slurred into his cel phone.

On the other end you rolled your eyes. "Go to bed Markell, you're hammered."

"I *hiccup* know that! I-I need *hiccup* you! Please...please come..." He sounded like he was whining.

You sighed. "Go to bed."

"Please _____! I want to *burp* talk in *hiccup* person! I want to see your face..!" He stuttered, not wanting the (h/c) he loved so much to hang up.

You snorted. "That's not what you told me two days ago."

He face palmed. Dammit. Forgot about that! He scolded himself internally. "I know...please _____! I'm *hiccup* sorry!"

"No way Markell. It's over. You said it yourself!" You hugged then abruptly hung up the phone. You were angry and heartbroken and didn't want to see his face ever again.

Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

He chugged the whiskey bottle and slammed it down like he did before. This time it caused more shards of broken glass to go everywhere.

Markell glared at the door as if it was its fault. He remembered when he first met _____.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

*le flashback*

Markell rolled his eyes as his dorm mate, Lokki, put up pictures of flames. He was too crazy and way to clingy. He sighed when he was done unpacking and sat down on the bed.

"Bye Marky~! I'll be back~!" Lokki smiled and skipped out of their college dorm room.

"That's guy's too cheerful and creepy.." He mumbled and shuttered.

Then all of a sudden the door slammed open and a (h/c) haired girl with bright (e/c) eyes bursted in. "Flávio I'm going to kill you!" You exclaimed. The blonde Italian had stolen a pair of your underwear and a bra and was wildly running around the campus. You needed to catch him.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.

Markell raised a brow. "Um.."

You froze and looked around. Your face for bright red. "Ohmygosh! I am so sorry! I could've sworn Flávio ran into this room!" You exclaimed in a mess of being flustered and down right embarrassed.

He grinned. "Sorry to disappoint but... Flávio isn't here."

"Again I'm sorry.." You mumbled them looked up with a small smile on your face. "So since I just barged into your room I feel like we are fast friends. I'm _____."

He felt his throat go dry and he couldn't speak. "Markell..."

"Nice to meet you Markell. Sorry but I have to go kill a certain Italian." You said quickly with a bow and ran out of the dorm room.

After that you because friends and eventually started dating. Then he told you he never wanted to see you again and that he wanted anyone but you. You went to your house and she's tears of anger and sadness. Now you were just pissed.

*end le flashback*

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

He slammed his fist down on the floor. Why did he have to ruin everything? It was his damn alcohol problems. That's what made him say those things to _____! He loved, and still loves her.

His heart felt like it was ripping into a million pieces. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way but he couldn't help it. He had just lost the best girl in the world.

Oh, whoa
Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

But still, he would rather feel than be emotionless like a few of his friends were. He needed the pain. He needed the hurt. As a punishment for hurting his _____.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

Markell had already given up on her. He broke her heart and she was never coming back. She was angry.

He was too deep in thought that he didn't realize the door opened.

And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now

You walked inside and froze at what you saw. He was actually crying. You walked up to him and sat next to him on the floor.

"I'm ready to talk."

I just need you now.
Oh, baby, I need you now.

...

Glad I knocked that outta the way.

GUESS WHO HAS HOMECOMING TONIGHT?!

MEEE!!

I'm so excited!

L1k3?

C0mm3nt?

F0ll0w m3?

Hasta la pasta~!