Clearly (Native American!America) [Thanksgiving Special]

A/N: 🍖🌽🍗 To all my Americans Happy Thanksgiving! This is for all you people stuffing your faces with turkey! And everyone who isn't American, just laugh along and enjoy this anyway!

Sort of a Pocahontas crossover but not too much

...

"I can't think of a life without you..."

He had always been curious. His father told him to stop exploring for he would inherit the "crown". Alfred's father was the chief of the tribe. He was the strongest and the smartest and of course he expected the same of his son. Everyone trusted the chief to protect and help them, and they also trusted Alfred. The young boy of about sixteen grinned as he ran quickly through the forest. The autumn leaves crunched beneath his feet and he felt the crisp breeze in his dirty blonde hair.

It was here where he felt truly free. Where his father couldn't tell him what to do, and where his responsibilities temporarily disappeared. It was also where he first saw the low clouds. He had never seen them before. With an excited expression Alfred picked up his pace to follow the moving clouds. They were much faster and squarer than the clouds he was acquainted with.

He ran up the hill and stopped at the cliff face where the trees cleared so he could get a better view. Alfred's large cerulean eyes widened as he gazed curiously at the mass of brown and white. They weren't clouds for they were attached to some kind of ship made out of wood. It was way more intricate than any birch canoe he had created. Immediately he was interested and longed to find out more.

Alfred pivoted on his bare heel and started sprinting after the strange ship. All he could think about were the adventures that would await him when he saw it up close. He just never thought people would come off it. When he reached the shore, he waited quietly in the brush, observing the people who got off the ship.

"What did I say about the supplies Jack?! You're such an idiot!" The captain bellowed at a small boy who looked about the same age as Alfred. The Native American's eyes widened further as he saw the bright (e/c) color of his eyes. Despite the obvious insult thrown his way, the boy's large round eyes stayed unfazed. He didn't seem to care.

Instead he quietly mumbled his apologies. "I'm very sorry sir. I'll set them to the right instead of the left..."

The captain narrowed his dark brown eyes. "Next time there will be serious consequences." He threatened then stalked off toward another crew member.

Alfred watched as the boy started moving the supplies which included slabs of wood and cloth to the right side of the complicated boat. Well he thought it was complicated anyway.

"Jack! Go get some wood!" The captain shouted.

"Isn't there some here we can use?" The boy asked, pointed toward the large slabs of wood.

"No! That's for building houses! We need to settle! Go into the woods! Go!" He barked and the boy sprinted off into the woods towards Alfred.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

You sighed in slight annoyance as walked in the woods, looking for some spare bark. "Damn him. What a jerk." You didn't like dressing up as a guy and tricking everyone, but it was the only way you could sneak on the ship to explore the new world. When news came of the new world you were naturally curious, snuck on the ship as Jack and made the long journey. Now here you were in The Americas.

Unbeknownst to you, you were being watched by a boy your age. Alfred watched silently as you searched for wood. He knew the perfect place to get some birch bark for fires but he stayed silent for now. You took off your hat and untucked your (h/c) locks. You flipped them over your shoulder and out of your face then kept walking.