Come Back? (Spain)

"Do you think today will be the day Roma. . . ?" Antonio asked.

Romano, or Lovino took a bite out of his tomato. "I don't know! Why are you asking me jerk bastard?! And don't call me that! I'm not a baby anymore!"

Spain or Antonio laughed at his younger brother's outburst. It cheered him up for a second, then he went back to thinking about (Country Name). His head dropped as he gazed out the window.

"Hey jerk bastard? You need to stop thinking about her. . ."

"Si, I know. . . i just can't, don't you miss _____ too?"

Romano hung his head. "So what if I do?"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Roma. . ." Antonio sighed.

"And that's another thing, you need to stop looking out that window, she said she would come back. Just stop waiting jerk bastard!"

"But what if she forgot?"

"Wouldn't that be a good thing?" Romano asked.

"Why would it be a good thing?"

"Well you were a jerk bastard pirate, but now you're less of a jerk bastard."

Antonio smiled. "Thanks Romano~!"

"No seriously, she probably still thinks you're ruthless Captain Carriedo." Romano stated.

"You think so?"

"Si, I don't think anyone ever told her. You sure as hell didn't. And how do we even know if she's still alive and well?"

"Don't say that, I know she's OK, I just know it!"

Romano shrugged. "Are you sure?"

"Well you do remember how she beat me at sword fighting don't you? She could've killed me right then and there!"

"True."

*Cue Le Flash Back (Pirate Times)*

"Time to wake up your highness!" One of the crew members spat with a chuckle outside your door.

Rolling your sparkling (e/c) eyes, you got up out of the hay pile you called a bed for now. Your ankle-length dress making a swish noise as the fancy fabric rubbed against itself.

You sighed at the puffy thing, which you didn't like, and went into your satchel to grab 2 items. Scissors and a golden sword!

You smiled as you cut the dress to mid-thigh length, showing off your black knee high boots, and walked outside the door.

The smell of alcohol and BO filled your nose.

Then you spotted who you were looking for. Antonio.

"Ah (Country Name)~!"

You rolled your eyes and flipped some (h/c) hair out of your face. "Spain." You greeted with no enthusiasm.

Antonio jumped off the captains deck landing with a crack! of the old wood beneath his brown leather boots. "I see you ruined the dress I bought you. . ."

"I didn't ruin it, I modified it. That dress simply would not hold up for what I wish to perform~"

"And what do you wish to perform _____?"

You unsheathed your sword. "I wish to fight you Antonio. I win, you leave me and my country alone."

Antonio raised and eyebrow. "Oh? And if I win dearest desert flower~?" He smirked.