*Heart F*cking Hurts (Romano)

(This is going to be a loooonnggg one! I hope you enjoy~!)

I don't feel like smilin'

No! There's nothing you could do for me

Again. I just can't do this anymore! I don't know why I insist on picking the type of girls that just turn around and cheat on me!

First (Girl's name you hate), now (Other b*tch!)

But I can't. . .

I can't break up with her.

I know, get a grip on yourself Romano!

It's just, every time I want to end it, she gives me those (color) eyes of hers.

I thought I loved those eyes.

Today I just feel like dyin'

Funny how you seem to care if I bleed

Today I met up with her to try and end it but I broke out into tears right there like a wimp! She came up behind me and placed her arms around me like she actuall cared.

(B*tch's name) never cared about me.

And to make it worse, she cheated on me with my fratello (my brother), !

How f*ucking low can you get?!

I was so pissed at Feliciano that I yelled at him, he them explained that he had no idea she was my girl friend. I saw the truth in his eyes, Feli wouldn't lie to me about something like that.

So now she cheated on me with my own brother and Feli didn't even know!

It's too late for a fix

I'm a wreck over this

Done with shit that you say

I couldn't take it, I had to end all this pain. Right now.

"But Roma~! I'm sorry! We can fix it! It was an accident! I was ass-drunk~!" She said, I could smell the alcohol on her breath. Mixing with her cheap perfume.

I shook my head. "I'm done with the shit that you say (girl's name)!" I growled, trying my best to hold back the tears pricking my eyes.

Don't pretend like I'm overreacting again

Well excuse me for feeling this way

"Roma! Sop over reacting baby!" She pleaded.

I swallowed in anger. "Don't pretend I'm over reacting again!" I exclaimed and ran out the door.

I just couldn't hold the tears back anymore. There was no one here to see me cry so I let it all out. I lifted my head to the sky and screamed in anger and sadness. It was a mixture of both really.

"F*CK YOU (GIRL'S NAME)!!" I screamed into the sky as ironically rain started pouring down on my face.

Yeah my heart fucking hurts

I didn't care anymore. I had to go home and think.

(Your POV)

I'm not a superhuman

I could still break from all the pain

I'm not immune to losin'

All the games you make me play

I sighed as the rain streaked down my face, mixing with salty tears. My tears of sadness and anger. I didn't care.