You're going to kill me (2p France)

A/N: Again not good at 2p France either so probably going to be as bad as the last one. Sorry. :|

Oh and I just wanted to say this but you can skip it: I really really want a fan fic written about me also, who do you ship me with from Hetaia? Just a question that I'm curious about XD

THIS IS ALSO A SORTA SHY!READER X 2P!FRANCE 

SORRY IF YOU'RE NOT SHY!

ON WITH TEH STOREH~!

...

You coughed as the smoke was blown in your face. "Why am I even here? This is stupid. I'd rather be home doing/watching (something)."

"Awe c'mon don't~a be like~a that~ It'll be~a fun! Right~a Andy~?" Flavio Vargas (2p Romano) smirked and wiggled his eye brows that you could barely see through his magenta sunglasses. 

"Tch. Fuck no. And don't call my that!" Andres Fernández Carriedo (2p Spain) rolled his amber eyes. "I agree with _____." He looked over at you and sent you a glance that said 'let's ditch'. 

"Don't~a you want~a to see Francois~?" The blonde Italian smiled and grabbed on to Andres' arm. The hot headed Spaniard then proceeded to grab on to Gilen (2p Prussia).

You smirked. "Bye guys~"

"You're aren't getting out that easy." Gilen said and grabbed your arm. Flavio pulled you all into the club. You groaned as the bright lights and smoke hit your eyes. 

"Seriously Flavi? This place reeks of desperation and drugs." You coughed once more.

"Trust~a me~!" The flamboyant blonde grabbed you and Andres, who was still holding on to Gilen, and ran into the crowd of dancing people. 

This time you groaned internally and tried your best to slink away but Flavio made it very hard to do so. "Why can't I leave?" Andres and Gilen both nodded and murmured in mutual agreement. 

"Because..." He whined. "Luci won't~a go with~a me~! And remember you guys~a promised~!" He gave you those round puppy dog eyes of his and it was impossible to say know. Gilen and Andres rolled their eyes. 

"Fine." You all muttered at the same time, minus Flavio of course.

"Did you say Francois was here? Why would he have any interest in a place like this?" You asked, cocking your head to the side. A piece of your (h/c) locks fell into you face and you pushed it back behind your ear. 

"Is~someone interested~?" Flavio winked. 

You blushed. "No. I-It was just a question."

"Oh. Well I~a don't know~ He's~a over there~a~!" The happy-go-lucky Italian laughed and took Andres over to the bar. 

"I'm going with you." Gilen said and followed you over to the lone booth were Francois was sitting. 

"Hey Gilen~" You looked over and saw Erzebet Hedervary (2p Hungary). She had a large, genuine smile on her pretty face and her strawberry blonde hair was in it's usual high ponytail. You smiled back at her. 

"Hello Erzebet."

"Hey _____~ What are you doing here~?" She asked, smile growing wider as she realized you were there too. 

"I was going to ask you the same question~" You laughed with her. Gilen rolled his blue eyes. 

"Don't be so dark Gil~ Wanna dance with me~?" She asked, pink eyes bright and full of light. 

He sighed and nodded. "Ja."

She smiled and clapped her hands. "Yay! See you around _____~!"

You smiled back at your outgoing friend. "Bye Erz." Now you were left alone. 

You spotted Francois up ahead and waved. He lightly waved back, not caring. 

"Hi." You awkwardly said. 

"Bonjour." He said and took a swig of his whiskey. 

"C-can I sit? E-everyone else left me." You said, looking back sheepishly. 

"Sure."

You internally sighed in relief and sat down. "Thanks."

"Whatever."

Well this is awkward. You thought. Francois blew another puff of smoke in your face. You couched and waved it away with you hand. "You're going to kill me if you keep doing that." You said quietly. 

He shrugged and simply did it again. "Don't care."

You gasped. "Why the hell do I even hang out with you?! You're just a jerk!" You yelled. 

He raised a brow. "Beats me." Francois' deep purple eyes bore into your angry (e/c) ones. 

You scoffed. "Stupid Flavio bringing me here." You rested your head in your hands angrily. "I just want to go home."

"Me too." 

"Stop talking to me." You crossed your arms and turned towards the wall. 

"So you're going to pout now, oui?" He sighed.

You ignored him and turned more into the wall. 

"And the silent treatment too huh?"

Still, you wouldn't answer him. 

Francois groaned. "Fine. I'm sorry _____, okay?"

You turned back and faced him. "D-did you just apologize?"

"I'm not saying it again dammit." He said and took another swig of his whiskey. 

You smiled. "I forgive you." 

"Whatever." One his face was a small, barely visible, blush. 

You went back to looking at Gilen and Erz who were dancing. Well, Erz was dancing and Gilen looked like he wanted to shoot himself. You giggled at the sight. 

"What are you laughing about?" He asked. 

"Just Erz and Gilen." You turned toward Francois. 

"Oh. Why?"

You shrugged. "I dunno. They're just cute together I guess." 

He put his cigarette out and put his whiskey down. "Sorry."

"Sorry for wha--?" You were interrupted at the Frenchman leaned across the table and crashed his lips on to yours for a sloppy, passionate kiss. He tasted of french cheese, whiskey, and cigarette smoke. Which, granted didn't taste ver good, but you didn't care. 

Your body was on fire and you adjusted and kissed back. Francois smirked into the kiss and bit your lip, asking for entrance. You denied. He reached under the table with his free hand and squeezed your thigh, making you gasp. 

He took this opportunity to explore the inside of your wet cavern hungrily. 

He broke the kiss. You blushed at the sight of his large smirk. 

"You don't have to be sorry." You whispered. 

He grinned and took a large gulp of the alcoholic beverage. "Heh." 

...

I JUST GOT THROUGH MY FIRST WEEK OF HIGH SCHOOL PRAISE DOITSU!

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed. Mein Gott I suck a 2p France //shot