*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 1}

🎃HAPPY HALLOWEEN🎃

A/N: I am in LOVE with this song (listen to it above is awesome!) ! It's so amazing! Anyway, this is the Halloween!Hetalia finale! Awwww I know sad but there will be different ones next Halloween so be on the look out!

No warnings for this but it's too awesome and this song is too good! Oh and dead people who want your soul!

I mean... What?

...

"I am sorry for your loss." The lady at the counter said. You knew that they were trained to say that. Just like everyone else. Did anyone really mean it when they say those six words? Just days ago your great aunt passed away. You hated to say it, but you didn't really know her very well. You believed her name was Beatrice? Whatever, it didn't really matter. You smiled back at the older woman and mumbled a 'thank you' in return and grabbed the paper she handed to you. Apparently, you were her last remaining relative left so she left all her inheritance to you. You shrugged and started to read the paper, thinking her inheritance was a mere $500 dollars in Bingo money or something weird like that.

Your (e/c) eyes widened as they quickly scanned the document in surprise.

"To _____ (surname),

We are so sorry to hear about the loss of Beatrice. She was such a nice woman. It's a shame really. Anyway, since you are her only remaining blood relative left, she has left you all her belongings. These include all her money and her old mansion. I am looking forward to meeting you and letting you get settled in. If you wish to change your mind about the house, you can always give me a call at the number below.

Pleasure doing business with you,

Mandy Colinson, Colinson Reality."

"Mansion?! She left me a mansion?!" You exclaimed out loud.

"Shhh!" One of the women at the other desk hissed. You rolled your eyes and quietly shuffled out the door and to your car.

"Ohmygosh!" You yelled as you read the letter over and over again. You just simply could not stop. A mansion? That had to be an option exaggeration! Right? How could you have had a rich great aunt without knowing?

You started to read through the other files given to you, including her DOD.

"Name: Beatrice (surname).

Declared deceased: Friday,
October 30, (current year).

Cause of death: unknown."

"Unknown..?" You mumbled, continuing to read.

"Scene: Nothing out of the ordinary. Everything in place except one broken vase."

That was the end of the document. There was nothing else there. You raised a brow and flipped the page to the picture of the house. Your eyes once more, widened.

The house was brick and it was huge. You guessed it was about four stories. And those were only the ones you could see. It was covered in shining glass windows with golden fixtures. The large mansion was beautiful. You couldn't believe that it was yours.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

Tiptoe creaking stairs,

Echo no one's there,

Running against the wind.

It had been about a day since you had moved into the house. Needless to say, the outside was absolutely gorgeous, but the inside needed a little work. You walked up the stairs and they started to creak. You sighed, they would need some fixing. It wasn't that much of a big deal though.