It Takes Only One (England)

(If you're wondering why so many of these are about rain, it's been raining for the past week where I live. . . Not even joking here! So I just had so many thoughts of rain! I hope you like it even if you're sick of the rain~!)

~ "You know it takes only one person to change someone's life?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You just changed mine. . . " ~

"Ugh. . ." You sighed as you walked on the streets of London. Well, more like you ran. It was pouring outside, and you being new, didn't bring an umbrella.

Then you spotted it.

A covered bus stop!

You smiled and ran under it, not even noticing that another man did the same.

You sighed again in relief as you started to brush some of the raindrops off your sweatshirt.

Then a chuckled was heard.

You turned your head and saw a blonde man with overly large eyebrows, I mean damn!

"What? Care to enlighten me on your humor?" You asked, a little meaner than you meant to.

"Oh, ahem. . .Excuse me love." He smiled softly and looked into your (e/c) eyes. "I just find it funny."

"Find what funny?"

"You."

You were still confused. "Why me? What did I do?"

He shrugged and chuckled softly again. "So, my name's Arthur. Are you new here love?" Arthur completely dodged your question.

"Yeah. I'm _____." You said returning that smile.

"It's nice to meet you love. So how do you like it here?" He asked.

You shrugged. "It's OK I guess. I haven't gotten the chance to see anything yet. And the rain isn't helping."

"Oh don't worry love, it happens all the time. You just need to get used to it like I did." He smiled. "I have an umbrella, would you like me to walk you home?"

you were debating on weather to go with Arthur. He was a stranger after all, but a pretty attractive one at that!

After a lot of thinking you lightly nodded."Yeah, sure that would be so cool of you to do!"

You both started walking in silence, the only adible sound being the rain hitting Arthur's umbrella.

"You remeind me of someone, he's one of my old friends." Arthur said, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yes! His name is Alfred Jones and he lives in the states."

You almost jumped up and down. "YOU KNOW ALFIE?"

"You know Alfred love?" Arthur said.

"Yeah! He told me all about an Arthur who lived here! But I was trying to figure out if you were him!" You said with a huge smile on your face.

"I guess so." He smiled and you almost melted like ice cream on a hot summer's day!

"Oh! This is my house! Thanks so much Arthur!" You kissed him on the cheek and ran into your house.

Arthur blushed and held his cheek where you just kissed it. "She . . . just . . . kissed . . . me?"

-A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D-

For the next few days it would rain, what else did you think it is England after all. And everyday Arthur would appear with an umbrella and walk you home.

So you can probably guess what happened.

You started to feel for the Brit.

But you had no idea if the feelings were returned or not. It kind of stunk. And you were too shy to ask him yourself.

So you dropped hints.

You would flirt a little more than usual, and even do things like laugh cutely to his jokes and say things like: "You're so funny Arthur~!".

Yeah. You were acting like a giddy school girl.

And unknown to you was that Arthur felt the same way.

The blonde was walking with his umbrella towards the covered bus stop where you were in deep thought.

'what if she thinks I'm weird and never talks to me again? I don't think I would be able to handle that! Oh if only Alfred was here, he nows how to deal with situations like this.'

"Arthur!" You called out and waved to him.

Arthur smiled. "Yes. Hello love."

You ran out ink the rain with him and hugged him. "It's so nice to see you!"

"It's nice to see you too love."

"How've you been?" You asked after breaking the hug which Arthur secretly didn't want to end.

"Good,what about you?" He asked.

"I'm good too." You smiled.

There was once again awkward silence between the two of you.

'Say something Arthur!' He scolded himself. "Hey love?"

"Hm?" You hummed in response.

"You know it takes only one person to change someone's life?" Arthur asked. 'Here I go.'

"Really?"

"Yeah. You changed mine. . ."

Your jaw dropped in astonishment. "Th-that's so sweet Arthur." You blushed.

"_____." Arthur grabbed your hand and stopped. "I love you so much, the minute I met you was the best moment of my life. I know you might not feel the same but-"

"No! No! I do Arthur! I love you so much too!" You interrupted, beaming with delight.

"Y-you do?" He asked in disbelief thinking you were kidding.

"Yes!"

'Now what do I do? I've done everything Alfred told me to do. But what was that last thing again?' He thought. 'Now I remember!'

With that, he cupped your face with both his hands, letting the umbrella fall and you both to get wet. Then he looked into your eyes and smiled.

"I love you _____."

He pressed his lips against your own and you both were engulfed in a passionate kiss.

With the English rain falling all around you, your life changed.

"You just changed mine
Arthur~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAWAII!!!!

I just love Iggybrows!

I'm sorry for the late update guys don't kill me!

COMMENT

VOTE?

FOLLOW ME?

🍝Hasta la pasta🍝~!