*The Hanging Tree (England) {Part 2}

Here you were, it was 11:59, at the tree.

It was kind of spooky and you didn't know why, but you just hated trees like this. They made you uncomfortable. You shivered.

"_____." Someone called your name and you turned around to see Arthur with tears pricking at his eyes.

"Arthur."

"I-I'm sorry _____." He said as he ran and hugged you.

You hugged back awkwardly. "I-It's OK Arthur...?" You said, thoroughly confused.

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree?

Wear a necklace of hope,

Side by side with me.

"Th-this is where it all happened...at this very tree..." He mumbled.

"What happened? Arthur why are you crying?" You asked.

"I don't know how you're here ___(full name)__, but you are." He said, breaking the hug.

"What on earth do you mean? And how do you know my full name?! I didn't tell you!" You said.

Arthur sighed and grabbed your hand. "I know this might all sound so weird but...you died." He bit his lip. "Come on love. Follow me!" He started running on the road.

Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be

If we met at midnight

In the hanging tree.

"Arthur where are we going? And I didn't die, I'm right here!" You protested.

"I made sure they didn't bull dose over the sight! I made sure they kept it safe! I just didn't know you would come back!" He sounded so excited and sad at the same time.

"Arthur slow down! Are you crazy?!" You said trying to get your hand out of his grasp.

"No! I'm just surprised you're actually here! Even though you don't remember, which is probably for the best, you will soon!" He said as he ran. "We're almost there!"

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree?

Where I told you to run,

So we'd both be free.

Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be

If we met at midnight

In the hanging tree.

You never thought it would happen. You stared down at your grave. You felt tears stream down your face as you looked at the stone with the small ingraving.

Here lies _____ (middle name) (last name),

She was wrongfully hanged for the murder of 3

Sweetest, most caring girl. She took her death well

I will always love you ~ Arthur K.

Your head started to hurt and the world started to spin. "A....Arth..ur" You mumbled and felt the ground underneath you.

Then everything went black but you heard Arthur calling your name.

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree?

They strung up a man

They say who murdered three.

Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be

If we met at midnight

In the hanging tree.

You slowly opened your eyes, but they were blinded by light. Right in front of you was a small green rabbit.

And it was...flying?

"Hello _____!" It said in it's cute voice.

"Hello?"

"You have been given a second chance at life! And so I'm going to return your memories! Arthur loves you very much and you should be lucky! Don't abuse it."

"B-but wait! What happened?" You asked, sitting up.

"After you left, Arthur wasn't the same. He wouldn't smile or laugh. Even Francis and Alfred tried to help but it was no use. He even stayed up for weeks, not getting any sleep, trying to bring you back. I tried to tell him that it wasn't his decision to make but he wouldn't listen." The rabbit explained. "And then the American Revolution didn't make things any better, he thought that everyone he loved would eventually just leave him. He started to distance himself. He wouldn't let anyone in..."

"That's awful."

It nodded. "Yes. But now you have been reborn as a country because your original life wasn't so good." He flew closer to you. "So please _____. . . save Arthur, you're the only one who can."

With that, he smiled one last time.

"Goodbye _____. . ."

You still had way too many questions. "W-wait what--!"

You blacked out again.

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree?

Where dead man called out

For his love to flee.

"_____?!...._____?!" You heard Arthur call but it sounded like you were underwater.

"Arth...ur...Arthur...?" You opened your eyes to see him in tears. "Don't cry..."

"I-I'm sorry for forcing this all on you... I thought you really were her. My _____."

You smiled and stroked his cheek.  "But I am..."

He looked at you in surprise and brought his hand up to his mouth. "_-___?"

You nodded as more tears fell. "I missed you so much Arthur. . ."

Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be

If we met at midnight

You smiled once more and leaned in to kiss him.

Arthur kissed back pasionately. "I missed you too love. I'm sorry for what happened to you, (c/n). But now you and I can live forever."

You wiped his tears. "Yes, but no more crying?" You laughed lightly.

"No more crying."

In the hanging tree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cried just writing this >.<

Sorreh!

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

HASTA LA 2015~!