Fated Strangers (Norway) [Part 2]

A/N: Okay so I'm so sorry guys. I had a family crisis come up so I couldn't update yesterday.

ALSO IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Wattpad has updated so I can't read what you highlighted and commented and I'm really pissed so can we please refrain and not do that? I know it's a little much to ask and people will forget but it's just I can't read what you awesome people are commenting on! IT SUCKS! I really liked the highlighting option!

So it won't work so PLEASE don't use it. It would really help because I LOVE to read your comments! They make me laugh!

THANK YOU!

...

Noise. You frowned and covered your ears with your gloved hands. Ever since you moved in with Lukas, you couldn't seem to find even a sliver of silence. His house was always loud. You've stayed with him for a week so far and couldn't take it. Lukas wasn't the problem, it was the noise. His brothers were really loud. Or should I say brother.

Mathias Køhler; a mass of spiky hair and noise pollution. He was the reason why you always had a headache. Sure you got along with him very well, you both became very good friends but he was too loud. Occasionally, you found yourself telling him to use his 'inside voice'. But despite his noise level, Mathias was like a lovable puppy.

"Hey _____!!!" He yelled, bounding down the hallway to where you were seated reading a book. His hair was still defying all laws of physics.

You looked up from your book. "Hey Mathias. Inside voice."

"Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness!" He smiled, cupping his mouth to give his voice more volume.

Meanwhile, a certain Albino fell to the floor and scowled. "Someone is using mein awesome catch phrase! Zis must be stopped!"

You rolled your eyes and covered your ears. "What do you want Mathias? Or is destroying my eardrums your mission?"

He laughed. "No silly! I was told to bring you somewhere by someone!" Mathias grabbed your hand and quickly pulled you out of the chair you were sitting in.

You gasped in surprise. "Don't do that!" You scolded him. "Oh and thanks for being specific." Sarcasm was dripping from your voice.

"Sorry! But I was told not to!" He took off in a sprint, flying past Emil, who looked bored as usual.

You smiled at him as you passed. "Hey Emil!"

"Hi _____." He acknowledged your brief presence with a small wave and nod. "Don't hurt her Matt."

Said Danish male looked back at him and grinned. "Don't worry Ice!"

You were pulled away and quickly said your goodbyes. "Bye!"

"Stay safe _____. Don't be afraid to hurt him."

You laughed as you were pulled toward the front door. All of a sudden scarves, hats, and coats were thrown your way, leaving you looking like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. You desperately tried to wrap them around yourself so you didn't look like too much of an idiot, but to no avail. Mathias was running too fast.

"Matt! Slow down!" You yelled as you bounded after him in the thick white snow.

"What? Oh sorry _____!" He said sheepishly and slowed down. "We didn't have to go that fast! I just like to run!"

"You really are a puppy..." You murmured, fixing the scarf the was blocking your vision. Once you too it off, you realized it was Lukas's. It was the one he wore when you first met him. You blushed.

"What? Oh _____! You're all red! You must be cold!" He said in a worried tone. "Nor's gonna kill me!"

You looked away and buried your face in Lukas's scarf to try and hide the blush. You inhaled his scent and smiled; butter and coffee. His scent was intoxicating.

"_____. What are you doing out here?" You heard the voice you knew all too well and turned around. Lukas stood there in the snow, glaring at Mathias. "Idiot. She's going to freeze."

It all happen too fast; Lukas grabbed your hand and brought you into his embrace. You nuzzled into his jacket and smiled. How can he be so warm out here?

Mathias laughed. "My work here is done! Bye you too! Make good choices!" He yelled at them as he ran away. Lukas sent another glare his way then looked down at you.

"You're shaking."

You shrugged. "I'll be fine. I'm sort of used to it."

He shook his head and held you tighter. "This is only the fall. You could never survive the winters."

Your face heated up. "I won't be here for the winter. I have to leave next week." You said sadly. Your thoughts were running wild, but the one thing that stuck was that you probably would never see Lukas again. Sure you said that before, but this time was different. You would be leaving for Scotland next week.

He pet your head. "You don't have to go."

It was then that you truly felt tears. You could cancel your trip; the trip you've always wanted to go on, or you could stay...with Lukas. "I don't know what to do."

"I'm not going to force you to do anything but, I'd really like it if you stayed."

You shivered. It really was cold. You could see your breath. "Me too."

He muttered something and waved his hand above your head. A blue glow surrounded you both. Your eyes widened in amazement. Then you felt it. Heat. "Wha...?"

He looked into your eyes. "It's just a simple heat spell."

You giggled. "The words 'simple' and 'spell' don't go normally in a sentence. You can do magic! That's not simple! You have to teach me!" Sure you read Harry Potter, it was one of your favorite books. You were fascinated in magic.

"I will. Only if you stay."

Your smile fell. Back to that. "Lukas I---"

"---It was fate that I met you. And it surely was a twisted turn of events that I fell in love with you. _____ I need you. We were fated strangers. I've never felt this way about anyone. And now..." He paused. "I might watch you walk out my life. But I won't let it happen, not without a fight."

You didn't know what to say so you just stood in silence, gazing into his blue eyes.

"You don't have to respond, I already---"

A little bit of confidence swept over you. You pressed your lips to his softly, shutting him up. Lukas was surprised, but he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss.

When you broke for air, you smiled. "I'm not going anywhere."

...

I love this one and I hope you did too!

Yay day off today! I basically did nothing... Yah...
YOLO

Like?

Comment?

Follow? I'm almost at 2k! We can get there! Join the pasta army!

🎃HASTA LA PASTA~!🎃

Also I'm going to be doing a Question of the day:

QOTD: Spamano or Prumano?

AOTD:For me,
SPAMANO🇪🇸🇮🇹