Wishing (Pirate!England)

This has been much awaited! So I'm not going to dottle and just write. Let's go!

...

Chains, an eye patch, a long red overcoat, a gun, a sword, a weird ruffled thing with a gem on it, and lastly, a black and gold hat with white feathers sticking out of it. You grinned and blew the dust of the strangely preserved items. "Oh Iggy's got a secret~! Should I keep it~?" You sang to the tune of the original song that you loved.

"_____? Love what are you doing up there?" You heard the gentlemanly country of England call you from at the bottom of the attic stairs.

You grinned. "Nothing just looking around!"

You could practically hear him roll his emerald eyes. "Get out of my stuff."

"Why? Do you have a secret~?" You asked, very well knowing the answer.

Once again you could tell he was blushing because Arthur started to stuttered. "I-I...! Um.."

"Just kidding don't worry!" You reassured him as you placed the feathered hat on your head and pretended to stab someone with the gold sword. "I never knew Arthur was so fun!" You mumbled to yourself in happiness. "I wish I could see him when he actually wore this!"

"You're wish is my command!"

"_____! No!"

Suddenly you heard Arthur scream something before you saw a bright light and blacked out.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

"Whoa Artie! Look!" You heard the voice that belonged to a younger child. A boy possibly? Where am I? What's going on..? I can't open my eyes...! It's all darkness...! Am I blind?! You thought worriedly.

"Shh. I think she's waking up." Another voice. Was that...? What's going on?

"Why did you blind fold her?" The little boy asked. Or you had assumed. So I'm not blind! Thank heavens! I was so worried. But why did Arthur blindfold me?

"Because Alfred, she could be a spy for Francis." You couldn't help but laugh. Looks like his "rivalry" runs deep. "Oi. What's your name?" He asked.

"Can you take this blindfold off?" You asked sweetly, giving him a wide smile.

"I asked you a question. What's your name?"

"Oh! My names _____! Nice to meet cha!" You tried to stick out your hand but they were tied behind your back. "Is this necessary?"

Young Alfred laughed. "She's so pretty! Can we keep her Artie? Pleeeeease?"

You smiled. He was so adorable. Arthur on the other hand blushed and mentally kicked himself for doing so. "She's a girl not an animal. But I suppose we can keep her around. Worse comes to worse well toss her overboard." He shrugged.

You sucked in air out of shock and surprise.

"Y-you can't just do that Arthur! It's not right! She seems like a nice person!" He whined and felt tears prick his eyes. You wanted to reach out and hug him based on the inflection in his voice.

"I'm sure she is deep down but she's on my ship. One slip up and she's sleeping with the fishes." He threatened and took off your blindfold which consisted of a red bandana.

"Deep down?! What's that supposed to mean! You're no angel yourself!" You looked up and boldly narrows your eyes. You gazed at him and felt your glare die down and your face heat up. Arthur was standing above you with a grin on his face. He was wearing the same clothes you found in the trunk in his attic. Is it wrong that this is a complete turn on..? You thought. You've had a huge crush on England ever since you met him. Seeing him like this was just... He was too attractive, with that earring and cocky smirk. You wondered what had happened to him. What made him so humble and...old?

His smirk only widened. "Like what you see?"

You looked away and tried to hide your face in your jacket. It was no use. Before you could think of a sarcastic remark Alfred bounded over to you and smiled widely. "You're (e/c) eyes are so bright and pretty _____! We're going to have som much fun playing! Look Artie, isn't she pretty?" He said quickly, voice laced with the familiar emotion of excitement.

You smiled at him. "Oh no. You're the handsome one."

Arthur watched the whole conversation unfold, which eventually led to Alfred and you talking about the ocean and different types of fish in it, with interest. "For a girl who just randomly ended up on my ship she seems to know me... She has too much confidence around me for it to be a simple coincidence..." He mumbled to himself. "She also good with Alfred which means she knows him as well."

"You really need to stop talking to yourself Arthur. I literally just heard everything you said." You laughed and poked his cheek.

"O-okay. So what's your answer?"

You thought for a moment. "I'm _____ (last name) and I represent the country of (c/n). I'm from the..." You paused and waved your hands around in a ghostly fashion. "...Future!"

His green eyes widened. "Seriously? I guess there's no other explanation..."

"Wow." You laughed. "I'm actually really surprised you believed me."

He shrugged. "How do you know me?"

You blushed. "Well we're friends..."

He grinned. "Something tells me to want to be more than friends."

"I just wish I could go back to you, well my you from the future. I miss him."

"You're wish is my command!"

You groaned and prepared yourself for the moment where you would pass out. "Not again!"

But before you could go Alfred ran up and hugged you. "Bye _____! See you when I'm older I guess! Oh! Take this!" He quickly shoved a wooden soldier in your hand.

Arthur looked into your eyes and smirked. "One for your trip." He pressed his lips to yours just as everything went dark.

Your eyes shot open as you took in your surroundings. You looked up and saw Arthur leaning over you. "_____?! Love?! Thank god you're alive!"

Currently you were laying on the wooded floor of Arthur's attic. You shook your head to try and clear the dizziness. "Iggy u just had the weirdest dream when I saw you but you were a pirate and little Alfred and seas and I kissed you well you kissed me and..." You stopped rambling just ask Arthur kissed you. You kissed back in pure bliss.

"_____ I was so worried. I love you."

You smiled. "I love you too."

He looked down at your hand. "What's that?"

"What's what?" You opened up your hand and saw a wooden soldier.

One sentence ran through your head. I traveled in time and kissed a sexy pirate Arthur!

...

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

It's like 11:00 and I'm tired! This probably has a million spelling errors because I'm fucking tired!

QOTD: Is Germany HRE?
AOTD: I believe Germany has a small part of HRE but he is not the same person. I think when HRE died or whatever that he sort of became Germany.

It's and iffy question and will possibly start a fan war so don't kill me!

HASTA LA PASTA~!