Ask Me Again Tomorrow (Denmark)

He would ask her, she was his queen. And the king would ask day after day, waiting....

"Oh c'mon _____!"

"I said no Mathias." The (h/c) haired girl stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"And why not?! You never gave me a logical answer!" The loud Dane wouldn't give up without a fight. Mathias followed you home from school for the 3rd time this week alone.

It was somewhat of a tradition now.

_____ let a loud sigh escape her lips as she tried to hide her smirk. "Ask me again tomorrow..And maybe I'll say yes."

With that, the (h/c) (e/c) girl ran away from the frustrated boy known as Mathias.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not fair Norge!" Mathias complained to his brother Lukas.

"Well to be honest with you Matt, you have been pestering her about it every day this week." Lukas said with his usual emotionless face. "I would get frustrated about it too." He shrugged, turning the page of his book.

"Why won't she just say yes?! It's only one three-letter word!"

"Wow, you can spell after all.."

"Shut up, I'm awesome at spelling Lukas!" He glared at the Norwegian.

"Alright, alright, all I'm saying is that I think you shouldn't pester her though.." He rolled his eyes.

"But that's the thing Norge! Her only reply is 'ask me tomorrow and maybe I'll say yes'! SO SHE'S BASICALLY TELLING ME TO PESTER HER!" He threw his hands up in the air in slight anger.

"She's a woman Den."

"SO?!"

Lukas resisted the urge to face palm. God is he an idiot! "So, she's good at that kind of thing. Women are good at being manipulative Mathias."

"Are we talking about _____~?" Another voice called.

"Yes, do you have any advice Tino?" Mathias turned toward the Finish boy called Tino.

"Yeah! I think you should do what she says! Ask her tomorrow like she said~!" Tino smiled and skipped out of the room.

"Alright then. The king of the north will just have to ask her tomorrow then!" Mathias exclaimed as he ran out of the room.

Lukas shook his head and looked back to his book. "Idiot, good luck _____..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked down the hall after class yet again the next day. Just waiting for Mathias. You loved teasing him, it was so much fun!

"_____! WAIT UP!" You heard the voice of said boy behind you.

You laughed a little and stopped walking. "Yes Mathias?"

"I NEED TO KNOW _____!" He exclaimed, shaking your shoulders.

You grabbed his hands and made him let go of your shoulders. Your (e/c) eyes locked with his blue ones. Just by gazing into them, you fell in love. Just like you had 3 years ago.

*Flashback*

"You have to meet him Frau~!" Your friend Gilbert exclaimed excitedly as he grabbed your right hand.

"Yeah c'mon dudette~!" Your other friend, Alfred, had your left hand. So in conclusion, you really had no choice but to follow them.

"Alright, alright! I can walk on my own though guys!" You said back.