I Will Always Remember . . . (Bully! BTT)

(So I haven't done a BTT one-shot yet and I can't believe it! so here it is~! This might be triggering to some people! There is abuse and obviously bullying! If you can't handle it or don't like, please don't read! Thanks~!)

Splash! Splash! Splash! was the sound that was echoing in your ears. The noise that bade you to move faster. The splashing of you feet in puddles from the previous rain storm.

"Hey loser come back!" The yell of none other than Gilbert interrupted your running.

"Why would I do that?!" You exclaimed back.

"We only want to play with you chica!" Antonio yelled this time.

Oh Antonio. Your ex best friend.

*Flash Back*

You ran up to your best friend Antonio, he had always been like an older brother to you.

"Toni! Toni!" You called, a smile on your face.

But the minute you reached your friend, something was wrong. Antonio was talking with two boys, a blonde and an albino.

Antonio looked at you like he didn't even know who you were.

"Antonio, it's nice to-!"

"Who's this loser Antonio?" The albino asked.

"It's no one."

"Toni! Funny joke, now stop playing around!" You made an effort to laugh.

"Are you sure mon ami? Ze ugly maiden seems to know you."

"Yes she's just one of my fangirls who's getting a little to close!" He growled aim your direction.

"T-Toni?" You stutterer in disbelief.

"Take a hint and get lost!" He hissed in your ear and you ran away, tears stinging your eyes.

*End Flash Back*

That was in the 8th grade, now it's high school, and the BTT are your bullies.

From then on, they made sure to make your life as miserable as possible.

They called you a slut, told everybody to bully you, and made sure you had no friends.

Well you only did Have one friend in the first place, that was Antonio.

You kept running until you realized that only two out of three were chasing you.

Where's-

You stopped, right in front of you was -Francis.

"Ohonhonhon where do you think you're going little slut?"

You looked behind you and noticed Antonio and Gilbert were right there.

You were trapped.

"Leave me alone!" You said.

"Why? A loser like you can't order us around frau!" Gilbert snickered.

"Yeah, you need to learn your place!" Antonio yelled.

"Oh yeah? An where is that?" You growled at Antonio.

"On the ground! You're dirt beneath our feet!" Francis said as Gilbert pushed you to the ground.

You gasped for air as your body hit the cold, wet, tar. "O-ouch. . . " You stuttered in pain.

Then they did something that surprised you. They started kicking you.

Francis and Gilbert were kicking your ribs, stomping on your feet and legs, and stepping on your hair, all while Antonio watched with a hurt look on his face.