How About Now? (Jealous!Italy)

A/N: This was a request a while ago and I loved it so here it is!

P.S this is gonna get a little sexy ;3

...

He was always the cute, innocent one. Never did anyone call him sexy or attractive. Feliciano Vargas was the adorable twin that people always wanted to hug and watch a kid movie with. People also didn't realize that he was getting annoyed. Every girl he liked all dumped him because they wanted "sexy and dominate" boyfriends. Everyone also thought that Feliciano was none of that. Truth is they were wrong.

"Ve~! Ciao bella~!" He practically skipped up to the door and answered it. "What are you doing here~?"

You giggled and rolled your
(e/c) eyes playfully. "Feil, you're the one who invited me over.."

"Oh right~! Come in! I made pasta for you!" He grinned from ear to ear and hopped to the side to let you in. After you walked through the door, he closed it and followed you into the living room. His brother, Lovino was sitting there on the couch, scowling at the tv.

You raised a brow. "Uh... Lovino? It doesn't matter how much you glare at the television, it wasn't turn on." You rolled your eyes and laughed. Sitting down next to him.

He blushed angrily and huffed, scooting away from you a little. "I fucking know that ragazza. Don't you think I already tried to turn it on?!"

"Fine." You grabbed the remote and hit the 'on' button. Immediately after, the picture device flashed to life in color. Sadly, the sound turned on as well, and it was very very loud. "Ah! TURN IT DOWN!" You barked, covering your ears.

"YOU IDIOT! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE THE FUCKING REMOTE?!" Lovino barked right back at you in response.

Quickly, you hit the 'mute' button. You laughed and got Lovino to smile a little bit.

What you both didn't notice was a very angry and jealous Italian glaring at the both of you from the kitchen. Feliciano angrily grated some parmigiana cheese into the pasta he had made especially for you.

You were sitting down on the couch with Lovino, watching the American TV show he loved, 'What Would You Do?'. The hot head would never admit it but you'd catch him watching it from time to time. It was humorous how he didn't want to say he watched it. While you were watching, he started to stare at you.

Of course, being the obvious person you were, you obliviously didn't notice and kept watching. After about two minutes, you eventually did notice and awkwardly looked back at him. "I-is there something on my face?" You asked, starting to get red.

He flushed. "N-no... I'm going to go help Feliciano in the kitchen. E-excuse me..." Lovino started to get up.

"I-I'm going to help too..." You did the same. Because of the small space, your legs intertwined and caused you both to go falling to the floor. Lovino falling on top of you. You looked up at him and blushed even redder. "I-I'm so sorry...!"

"N-no! It's my fault..." He just stared into your eyes.

For a moment, you both were quiet. You never had a crush on him, but something about the whole situation made your heart flutter. You had always loved Feliciano... right? If it didn't sound completely crazy, you would've thought Lovino was leaning in to kiss you.

Then, "Ahem." You both looked up and saw Feliciano. Wait, was he scowling at you? "Pasta's ready." With that, he practically stomped away.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

Anyone could've walked into the dining room and feel the awkward. Even you could feel it. Throughout the whole meal, Feliciano was glaring at Lovino from across the table and Lovino was awkwardly trying not to meet his gaze. It usually was the other way around. You just sat there in silence and ate the delicious pasta, occasionally twirling it with your fork to distract yourself from the awkward.

Finally you had had enough. You jumped up from your chair and sent a sharp glare towards the Italian twins. "What's the problem?! Am I missing something?!"

Instead of more yelling (mostly on Lovino's part), there was silence and wide eyes. They acted as if you just said something in Pictonian. You raised a brow curiously, awaiting a response. Before any more words could be spoken, Lovino got up and grabbed his leather jacket from off the back of his chair and started to put it on. He grunted and mumbled something at Feliciano as he walked quickly out the door. "I'm going to the tomato bastard's house... He wanted me there anyways.." With that, he slammed the door. Shortly after, you heard his car door slam and saw the headlights pulling out of the driveway.

You stood there dumbfounded. "Uh... Feli?" You motioned toward the door with your thumb, "What the hell got into him? I know he's normally like that but jeez..."

The younger Italian finally unclenched his teeth and shrugged. "Mi picchia..." Feliciano mumbled and grabbed both his and Lovino's plate and placed them in the sink. "You done bella?"

You nodded and gathered your plate. "Yeah. Thank you. It was awkward..." You forced a laugh, "but your pasta was delicious."

Feliciano leaned over you from your place at the sink. "How was it awkward?" He asked. You could feel his breath on your neck and his weight on your back.

You stiffened and blushed. "The intense glaring..."

"Mi dispiace bella..." He said and grabbed your hand and spun you around so you were facing him. "Can I ask you a question?"

You resisted the urge to say 'but you just did' because of the expression swirling in his eyes.

"S-sure.."

Your face heated up. "Um... Well I guess---" Before you could continue your answer, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. Your bodies were now pressed up against each other. He looked into your eyes and you recognized the emotion: Lust. Before you could even breath, Feliciano quickly pressed his lips to yours. Sure you were in shock that your innocent Feli was dominating your mouth, but you kissed back eventually. His bit your lip, asking for entrance but you denied. With a smirk, his hands trailed lower and he squeezed your butt causing you to gasp. He explored the inside of your mouth with his met muscle.

When you broke apart he smirked. "What about now?" Your face reddened as he lifted you in his arms and carried your down the hall. "It's alright mi bella, you don't have to answer~"

...

AHHH SEXY FELI MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM!!

There aren't enough one shots of him acting all dominant!

I hope you enjoyed!

Like?

Comment?

Follow me?

QOTD: What do you want for Christmas/ Hanukkah?

AOTD: For Hetalia to be real (jk no but seriously...)

HASTA LA PASTA~!