You Saved Me (2p Prussia) [Part 2]

(A/N: THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS! IE; SELF HARM, DEPRESSION!)

The sweet, wafting smell of pancakes reached the albino's nose. Gilen woke up slowly and for the first time, he didn't feel like absolute shit. He had gotten a full nights rest. There were no nightmares or waking up with a start around 3 am in a puddle of his own sweat.

Gilen got out of bed and stretched his arms and legs. He left the room and started walking down the hall towards the hypnotic aroma.

There you were, in the kitchen, playing music and dancing to it. You shook your hips left and right as you sang along to (favorite song). Gilen blushed a little and cleared his throat.

You turned around and smiled. "Good morning!"

He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Ja...vhatever..."

You placed a plate in front of him and smiled wider. "Bon appetite~"

The plate consisted of a stack of three pancakes with strawberries for eyes and a chocolate chip smile with maple syrup and whipped cream. He groaned. "Vhat the fuck is this?"

"It's breakfast." You stated, taking a bite of your own.

"Vhy does it look like a candy shop fucking exploded?"

You laughed and rolled your (e/c) eyes. "Just eat it."

He huffed in response and took a fork full in his mouth. It actually tasted really good. He couldn't hide the small smile that graced his once angry features.

Your smile widened. "How is it~?"

He shrugged and took another bite. "It's okay I guess.."

After breakfast you fed Gilbert and Ludwig.

"I'm guessing the whole one night thing isn't going down huh?" You teased.

Gilen rolled his eyes. "Shut up. I'm leaving."

"Noooo! Don't leave!" You pleaded, grabbing his arm.

Currently you both were sitting on the couch watching Pitch Perfect. It was one of your favorite movies and you wanted to show Gilen because he said he had never seen it. Of purse you had flipped out and demanded he watch it.

"Fine dammit! I'll stay!" He exclaimed, trying his best to shake you off him. You let go and beamed.

"Yay!

"Hey _____?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you get jour dumb dog off me?" He asked, pointing at Gilbert who was curled up in his lap.

"Awe, look he likes you!" You pet Gilbert's head causing Ludwig to lift his head at the commotion. You grinned and pet the other, letting him lay his head back down on your lap.

He rolled his Crimson eyes. "Ja. No shit."

There was a moment of awkward silence. You were debating what to say next. You turned to the albino. "Gilen. Are you okay?"

"Ja. I'm fine..."

You scooted closer to him and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were filled with an emotion you knew all too well. "I can help. I've been there."

He stood up abruptly, kicking Gilbert onto the floor. Who grumbled and went on his way. He growled and walked down the hall towards the guest room.

He slammed the door and you winced at the loud noise. "Gilen!" You called and ran after him. You jiggled the doorknob, it was locked. He locked the door. "Open this door!" You were starting to get worried.

"Nein! Leave me alone!"

"Gilen! Please!" You begged. You had a very good idea of what he could be doing. "Don't hurt yourself! I only want to help you! I can help you know!" You kept jiggling the doorknob but it was no use. "I'm sorry for bringing that up! I realize now that you didn't want to hear it! You don't want to be pitied and I get that, honestly!" 

You heard a clang on the other side of the door and your eyes widened. "No one can help me." Gilen mumbled. 

"But that's where you're wrong Gil! I want to help you even though we just met because...because..." You stood for a few seconds and thought. "Because I hate to see someone as nice as you suffering! You've been through so much and all you want is for someone to listen even though it doesn't feel like it! I can listen Gilen!" 

Quiet sobbing was heard on the other side of the door and another clang, this time louderYou sighed in relief. "I'm going to go get a bobby pin so I can pick the lock if you won't open the door."

You walked down the hall towards the bathroom and grabbed a few bandages, towels, and a bobby pin. You picked the lock and entered the room. What you saw made tears prick you eyes. 

There Gilen was, sitting in the corner, hugging himself. On the floor by his feet was a bloody pocket knife. His forearms were graced with new cuts. Your gaze softened. He was sobbing softly as if he didn't want to make too much noise. 

"Gilen...."

"Save it. I don't vant to hear it." He muttered, not lifting his head from his knees. 

You walked up to him and kneeled on the floor in front of the albino. "I'm going to patch you up okay?" You said quietly as if he was a frightened animal you didn't want to scare away. 

He nodded weakly. You grabbed his left arm and wrapped the gauze around the cuts after putting some neosporin, then you did the same with the right. Then you smiled and kissed each arm, causing Gilen to lift his head. 

"V-vhy did jou do that?" He mumbled. 

You scooted closer to him and sat next him. "My mother used to do the same when I was depressed." You said with a small smile. 

His eyes widened slightly. "Really...?

"Yep. She used to say that it would 'kiss the pain away'. I realize now that you can't make the pain go away that easy, but I felt that it would help a little." You explained, pulling you knees to your chest like the German. 

He avoided his gaze, light blush dusting his cheeks. "D-danke..."

"It's no trouble. I told you that I'm willing to help didn't I?" You leaned your head on his shoulder. 

"No really. Jou saved me _____. Before I stumbled into jour yard I vas going to run into the road. If it vasn't for jou,  I'd be dead." He kissed your forehead. "Thank you."

It was your turn to blush. You looked up at Gilen and he had a wide smile on his features. "Will you stay here?" 

He nodded. "Ja, I'm never leaving."

You hummed in response. "I'm so happy..."

In that moment all you needed was each other's company. You both knew that this was the beginning of something beautiful. 

...

OMG I love this one! I think it's the best one yet!

So beautiful and inspiring I can't believe I wrote something this good!

So I hoped you enjoyed.

FOR ALL WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING GILEN IS: 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE! DON'T TAKE YOUR LIFE AND DON'T SELF HARM! LOVE YOU!

like?

comment?

follow me?

hasta la pasta bellas~!