Are We Even Friends? (Nordic 5) {PART 1}

"OK class, we have a new student here at Hetalia Private Middle School!" The teacher announced, and murmurs of excitement were heard throughout the class.

Some 'interesting' ones came from Gilbert, Francis, and Antonio, or the BTT.

But there was a certain group of 5 that sat at the back, unamused. Even Mathias, and that was saying something.

"You can come in now!" The teacher motioned for the mystery student to walk in. All the boys' eyes widened. It was a girl with silky (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes! She was so pretty!

The mystery girl walked in, with a smile. "Hello! My name's _____ _____! It's nice to be here! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you~!" You chirped.

Now Mathias, Emil, Lukas, Tino, and Berwald were interested!

"You can go sit next to Mathias ms. _____! Mathias, can you please raise your hand?" The teacher said.

You looked around until a blonde boy with really spiky hair raised his hand with a goofy grin on his face.

"I'm Mathias~!" He held out his hand.

You shook it and sat down. "It's a pleasure Mathias~!"

He blushed at your contact and you giggled.

Then the teacher started class and you payed attention.

A-R-O-U-N-D-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D

You were completely surrounded by people at lunch. But you weren't interested one bit.

A boy ran up to you with a smirk on his face. " 'Sup Frau? I'm Gilbert! Wanna hang with us for lunch?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Sorry, but you've already had your one-shot. Can you direct me to where Mathias is?" You asked.

He pointed to a table where 5 boys sat. You thanked him and left Gilbert to think 'what the hell a one-shot was'.

"Hey Mathias! Can I sit down with you?" You asked.

Mathias nodded and let you sit next to him. "Sure _____!"

"I'm sorry, this is going to sound really rude but. . . I don't know anyone elses' name." You said sheepishly.

"Oh no problem! I'm Tino~!"

"I'm Berwald."

"Hi, I'm Emil."

"Lukas."

"Well it's nice to meet all of you~! We're going to be buds!" You laughed and started eating your (f/f).

3 years later. . .

"_____! Time to wake up!" Emil called from the kitchen.

You just groaned and sat up in bed sleepily.

Ever since Emil moved into your apartment to get away from his brothers, he never lets you sleep in. Not even and extra 5 minutes.

You loved him so much (friend wise), but it's things like this that you could so without.

"I'm up Emil!" You called back so he wouldn't keep yelling.

He's done that before.

Sometimes you wished he would just go back to live on Hetalia St with his brothers. But he was great company, him and Mr. Puffin of course.

You changed into your normal uniform and walked out of your room.

The smell of coffee and sweets filled your nose.