*Ghosts (Dead!Hetalia) {Part 3}

Broken floorboards

Organ's missing chords

Skeletons coming alive

It was a few days after you found out the house you had inherited was haunted. Things weren't getting any easier, one thing's for sure. They liked to sneak up on you and yell 'boo' in your ear. That was mostly Alfred. Ivan and Yao liked to walk behind you and make the floorboards creek then disappear when you turned around.

But out of all of them, Arthur was by far the worst. During ungodly hours of the day and night he would go and play the broken organ in the parlor room. It didn't matter how many times you tried to tell him to stop, he did it anyway. But you had to admit, even though it was missing chords, he played it beautifully.

Gilbert and Francis were definitely the jokesters of the group. They would take the skeleton Halloween decorations from up in the attic and make them float around. They scared the shit out of you daily.

Quite possibly the most annoying part about living with ghosts, besides living with ghosts like a crazy person, was that in any moment they could disappear then reappear. They also could turn invisible. That really got annoying.

Closets spilling

Spine is chilling

Portrait with spying eyes

Feliciano enjoyed going through your closets and throwing all the outfits out. After his 'fun' he would move on, leaving Ludwig to clean up after him. Out of all of them, Ludwig was the most tolerable. He was very smart and stern. The German sort of scared you. Just a little.

Sometimes he sent chills down your spine. Well, all of them did really.

Currently, you were walking down the hall towards your room. The ghosts had said that that was your room. They basically had claimed all the others, and the ones they didn't, were dusty and unkempt. You took a room on the second floor, away from all the ghosts. They sort of freaked you out from time to time. Most normal people wouldn't think that, but you just weren't normal. You felt bad, even though it was scary, you heard them wail all throughout the night. You had already guessed that they missed their previous lives and wished to live again. Did they envy you?

As you walk down the hall, suddenly you got goosebumps and shivers were sent down your spine. You rolled your eyes and scoffed, it was probably just one or more of the ghosts playing tricks on you again. They did that a lot. Nevertheless you turned your head. You would've thought that the amount of times your blood had ran cold would make it so it simply couldn't anymore, but that wasn't the case. Once again your blood ran cold.

Your thoughts run wild. Did the eyes in that painting just move? You laughed internally. It's probably just Alfred playing another one of his tricks on me. You thought, dismissing it.

Then they moved again. That was when you freaked out and walked quickly towards your room. When you got there, you shut the door quickly and locked it.

Black rose splinters

Haunted whispers

Voices screaming out in my head

When you locked the door, you accidentally swiped your hand against the black painted wood and hissed. Ah! A splinter! Shit! You thought as you tried to pull it out of your pointer finger. It hurt like hell. You hated splinters.

"We can help you _____~"

You shook your head. "No! Leave me alone!" This whole 'living with ghosts' was starting to get annoying. You couldn't tell if the voices were from the ghosts or inside your head. "I've gone crazy! Haha! That has to be it! There are no ghosts! I'm simply fucking insane!" You whispered to yourself. It was a loud whisper.

Pale complexion

My mind stressing

Swear I thought my demons were dead

"_____~ Bella~?"

Once again you shook your head. "No! You aren't real!"

Feliciano appeared in front of you. Your eyes scanned his face in disbelief. In replace of his carefree smirk was a devilish grin. Almost determined really. His once closed eyes were now opened, bright amber beacons of light. They had an evil tint to them. You froze. He had never looked like that.

Face to face

Gone insane, gone insane

No escape, no escape

He tilted his head to the side in an almost mechanic way, smile still no his face. "Bella~ Won't you dance with me~?"

"Yeah _____~ Dance with us~?" The others repeated.

Before you would even respond, they all grabbed you and you started to spin. "L-let go..!" You protested as you were being passed from ghost to ghost in a rythmic motion.

Spinning 'round

I go dancing with ghosts

Yeah they're after my soul

"Can't do that." Ivan smiled childishly and passed you along to Gilbert who grinned.

"Hey Frau! You're a good dancer~!" He winked and reluctantly passed you along to Ludwig.

They all muttered something but you couldn't really make it out. You were too busy trying to wriggle out of their shouldn't-really-exist-grasps.

They go doo, doo, doo, doo,

doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

Singing now

"Why do you want me to dance with you anyway?!" You practically shouted as you danced around the room up by the ceiling. They floated you up to the top so you wouldn't run away. How could you with your feet dangling in mid-air?

With invisible hosts

And the gramophone goes

it goes doo, doo, doo, doo,

doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

doo, doo, doo, doo

You whipped your head around as your skin started to crawl. You had the distinct feeling that someone was watching you. "Guys..? This isn't funny!"

"You...r....si...er.."

You heard an eerie whisper. What..? Who is that...?

"Si....er... You're...si...r..."

You frantically searched for the origin of the crept whispers. You struggled in your invisible bonds and your breathing hitched.

This time the words were clear as day.

"You're...a...sinner..."

Whisper, whisper

Sinner, sinner

History don't lie

"History...doesn't...lie.."